making a pack for a not so strong PC

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
With 4GB of ram and i5 processor he has better pc than mine.Except he doesnt have dedicated GPU.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
With 4GB of ram and i5 processor he has better pc than mine.Except he doesnt have dedicated GPU.
And the GPU would be why.
He has a good processor and a decent amount of RAM (I play with 2 gigs on my whole system) but a GPU will be a bottleneck IIRC. I may be wrong though.

Reactions: Vasa

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
@Vasa
Could I put forestry and extra bees into said 1.6.4 modpack?
Yes for sure, but you will have problem when you want to use Forestry engines(biogas,peat)because RF conduits dont accept MJ power, but they can power MJ machines.But thats not big deal when you have Big Reactors :p

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Yes for sure, but you will have problem when you want to use Forestry engines(biogas,peat)because RF conduits dont accept MJ power, but they can power MJ machines.But thats not big deal when you have Big Reactors :p
Im not big fan of EnderIO.:D:oops:

I see now. If you liked enderio this wouldn't be an issue. :p

t5OJk95.png

pilgrim143

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any RF based power sinks in any mod except extra bees? Whenever I add that and try to search something in NEI I crash.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any RF based power sinks in any mod except extra bees? Whenever I add that and try to search something in NEI I crash.

Do you have MFR? It is not too heavy on preformance and should work fine with your specs anyways.

pilgrim143

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I was thinking about adding it, but I can do almost everything it can do with thaumcraft.