Making a Fun ModPack need opinions.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
Currently Devving a modpack with planes, cars, trucks, dirtbikes, a rollercoaster, lots of train locomotives, and associated cars to go with railcraft and even a Zeppelin all player operated.
Intended to be played in a creative or at least Survival with cheats in Peaceful mode, the goal is a real life distraction, not meant to be realistic, since Minecraft can only be immersive when well modded.
Currently, I have a world with an amusement park setting which needs a lot of aesthetics prabably from Decocraft.
I plan to have a link to a MultiMC import zip available for early versions, until it is in good shape, then transfer all the right files to either Curse Forge or submit them to FTB.
Thanks

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I think you are looking for opinions on whether people would enjoy this sort of pack?

It is not one that would appeal to me, but that is the great thing about MC. You can play it however you like.

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
If there are any model railroad fans out there, Traincraft with over 150 different locos and cars used with Railcraft for Minecraft 1.7.10 is the best mod I have ever seen.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
If you are any good at building rides and mini-games, it might work better as a complete the monument adventure map. With Decocraft, you have all sorts of prize options for the monument.

Of course, that adds a whole new level of development to get into.

Reactions: deadscion