Make logistics pipes use applied energistics crafting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

scotty562

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious if anyone has been able to get this working. AE has no problem using LP crafting, but LP can't access any of AE's crafting recipes.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
This is something the mod authors of these respective mods are going to have to implement. I know that Direwolf20 mentioned in his mod spotlight for LP that the mod authors were working together on a lot of this, but that was before AlgorithmX2 (AE mod author) said he was waiting for 1.7 before updating again.

At least that's my current understanding of the situation: that it's a feature that is planned but not implemented yet.

Bgraywolf

Jul 29, 2019
heavy LP and AE user here and this is the feature I have been monitoring both sites for quite a while. The ability AE has to craft from LP solves move of the problems thankfully. I end up with a bunch of low level crafting items off LP and then most final tier crafting off AE.

If AE had supplier pipes and Satellite pipes, I may not need LP.

scotty562

Jul 29, 2019
That's my main concern. I just want LP supplier pipes. I don't mind needing to build a second system to get them if AE doesn't want to implement them. Being able to use AE crafting from LP would be good enough.