Make a modpack with me!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
disclaimer: I have only played with the mod once and due to lack of time did not come far into that world (yet)
I have encountered the creature once before the first night. If you can even count it as an encounter as I put a few steps into a cave, saw nothing turned around and died just before the entrance.
After that I was paranoid and put torches everywhere :p

The reason why I suggested is because I have some friends that totally ignore the darkness which I find stupid and even worse is that they get away with it every time.
Well, next time I have a surprise for them

{insert evil laugh here}

now I just need a nice mod that makes it so they rather not starve then try to stay saturated as they don't care about death

{Insert laugh of an mad scientist while you see his shadow walking to another room}

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
disclaimer: I have only played with the mod once and due to lack of time did not come far into that world (yet)
I have encountered the creature once before the first night. If you can even count it as an encounter as I put a few steps into a cave, saw nothing turned around and died just before the entrance.
After that I was paranoid and put torches everywhere :p

The reason why I suggested is because I have some friends that totally ignore the darkness which I find stupid and even worse is that they get away with it every time.
Well, next time I have a surprise for them

{insert evil laugh here}

now I just need a nice mod that makes it so they rather not starve then try to stay saturated as they don't care about death

{Insert laugh of an mad scientist while you see his shadow walking to another room}
Hunger Overhaul? Spice of Life?

(P.S. not an actual suggestion, I don't really like the mods)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
(P.S. not an actual suggestion, I don't really like the mods)
neither don't I and as far as I know they don't fix the mindset of "oh, I don't have food. let's go back to my base, and jump on my bed until I'm dead so I don't have to eat"

I know one mod that would fix it, but it does so way too harshly and punishes every type of death something I don't want

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
All of you have been added.

Let's not forget Thaumic Infusion, now shall we? Or Forbidden Magic. Or Thaumic Pipes! :p

Okay then, that's cool.

It's all fine. You're forgiven.

Not what I meant, put whatever you want. All I was saying is that others should get a chance. Also, do you want any GC addons?

@Awerick11 had RFTools. He suggested it, not you. You're fine.

Ooh, never seen this before!
ok add in those add-ons as well

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
For my 2nd and final choice, I pick tinkers construct with all the add-ons, including iguanas tweaks.
So let's see... Mechworks, Steelworks, Iguana's and ExtraTiC? Or even more than that?
ok add in those add-ons as well
Twas kidding around. I'll add them for now, but I don't want to come off as a bastard who makes people add things. Because TBH, I don't care.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
For the Galactic craft add on More Planets and for the mods Super Massive tech and Evilcraft
Were you the guy who submitted GC in the first place? Cause then I'll add More Planets but not the other two. By "two suggestions and you must wait 12 hours", you should've only made one suggestion at a time, but I allowed it since I already knew your second pick. I did not mean that there were two more you could submit. And either way, it looks like you're trying to make things harder for me by shoving Galactic Science mods in my face, therefore derailing creativity.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Do you mind If I use this concept? not sure what to add to my next pack.
Ya know, not really. Honestly, I came up with the idea to work on an interesting pack, but having many people contribute their opinions is kinda hectic. So I'm not sure what will become of this.