Make a modpack with me!

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Quantum flux and deep Resonanz (from the guy Who Made rf Tools )if it isnt in beta anymore then rftools Please its awsome even without the dimension System

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Quantum flux and deep Resonanz (from the guy Who Made rf Tools )if it isnt in beta anymore then rftools Please its awsome even without the dimension System
unless I read the rules wrong, only 2 mods per person and you need to wait 12 hours between a suggestion.
So, which of the three?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
@Bosniper @HeroWing2 So, since I know both of your picks, I'm not going to apply the 12-hour rule to you, but please, guys, don't do this in the future. You have all been added, and now to answer a few questions:
is this going to be made into a real pack?
Hopefully. It'll be an HQM pack with a storyline, and not just a pack with these mods.
can we vote for a mod we don't want? that could be interesting
As long as it's not to be a jerk, yes.

Reactions: dragon_fang101

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Because I like to tease people, the 12 hours aren't over yet and I'm not at my computer have a nice sentence

be afraid of the dark

My suggestion will come later today

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
thaumcraft and for add-ons tainted magic ,thaumic exploration ,thaunic horizons ,thaumic tinkerer and ,witching gadgets
(wow there are a lot of thaumcraft add-ons)

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
4space is a great galacticcraft addon, but my vote is thermal foundation. (maybe thermal expansion and dynamics for add-ons.)

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry i suggested 2 mods and then rftools cause i wasnt shure if deep Resonanz was out yet so for the case it is Not released yet as an alternative rftools But im shure that
Deep Resonanz is out so forget rftools

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
and not going to look if I'm already allowed to make the suggestion so sorry if it is not the case. I also want to do it in a bit more fun way so......have fun reading :p

For too long have people just ignored the darkness!
For too long they didn't care!
For too long people taught they could be safe in the dark!
NOW! It comes to an end!
The grue has broken free and darkness is its realm.
Hunting on players, eating them before they know its even there
Immortal for swords and arrows,more dangerous then a wither
Don't stand still but hither
Only light can bring it to its end.

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
All of you have been added.
thaumcraft and for add-ons tainted magic ,thaumic exploration ,thaunic horizons ,thaumic tinkerer and ,witching gadgets
(wow there are a lot of thaumcraft add-ons)
Let's not forget Thaumic Infusion, now shall we? Or Forbidden Magic. Or Thaumic Pipes! :p
4space is a great galacticcraft addon, but my vote is thermal foundation. (maybe thermal expansion and dynamics for add-ons.)
Okay then, that's cool.
*stares at my tablet*
Dammit, I forget to look at the modlist again.

Ah well. A mod that comes to my mind, though, is Calculator.
It's all fine. You're forgiven.
Does that mean you don't want us to put common mods?
Not what I meant, put whatever you want. All I was saying is that others should get a chance. Also, do you want any GC addons?
Im sorry i suggested 2 mods and then rftools cause i wasnt shure if deep Resonanz was out yet so for the case it is Not released yet as an alternative rftools But im shure that
Deep Resonanz is out so forget rftools
@Awerick11 had RFTools. He suggested it, not you. You're fine.
and not going to look if I'm already allowed to make the suggestion so sorry if it is not the case. I also want to do it in a bit more fun way so......have fun reading :p

For too long have people just ignored the darkness!
For too long they didn't care!
For too long people taught they could be safe in the dark!
NOW! It comes to an end!
The grue has broken free and darkness is its realm.
Hunting on players, eating them before they know its even there
Immortal for swords and arrows,more dangerous then a wither
Don't stand still but hither
Only light can bring it to its end.
Ooh, never seen this before!