Make a modpack with me!

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Okay, here's the deal: I ask for mods, you give me mods you'd like to see in a pack, and I add an HQM story and tweak it a bit. Of course, there are a few rules:
  1. This is more of an honesty thing, but don't just choose mods to be a jerk or to troll me. Choose them because you want to see them.
  2. Don't suggest core mods, QoL mods (like NEI or Waila) or tweaking/lore mods. Those go in automatically.
  3. Only two mods per person, and you MUST wait 12 hours until your second request so others can have a chance to acdd mods.
  4. I will shut down requests for certain types of mods when I feel we have enough (for example, if I have enough tech/magic mods I will not take any more). There are currently no banned types of requests.
  5. If there is an incompatibility thing, I will PM you and you have a chance to change your mod of choice.
  6. Any addons of other mods you suggested can be added by the guy who submitted it without taking up one of their two choices, but if one suggests an addon for a mod someone else chose, it will.
  7. Deadline is October 20th (may be extended), or when we reach 80 mods.
Current mod list:
  1. RotaryCraft
  2. ReactorCraft
  3. ElectriCraft
  4. Thermal Foundation
  5. Thermal Expansion
  6. Thermal Dynamics
  7. Minechem
  8. Advanced Genetics
  9. Calculator
  10. RFTools
  11. Steve's Factory Manager
  12. NuclearCraft
  13. QuantumFlux
  14. Deep Resonance
  15. Thaumcraft
  16. Thaumic Tinkerer
  17. Tainted Magic
  18. Thaumic Exploration
  19. Thaumic Horizons
  20. Forbidden Magic
  21. Thaumic Infusion
  22. Witching Gadgets
  23. Thaumic Pipes
  24. Chromaticraft
  25. Aura Cascade
  26. Galacticraft
  27. More Planets
  28. Tinkers' Construct
  29. TiC Tooltips
  30. Tinkers' Mechworks
  31. Tinkers' Steelworks
  32. ExtraTiC
  33. Pet Bats
  34. Grue
  35. Hardcore Darkness

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
No theme?

So that means I can suggest Dirt to Diamonds? :p

(P.S. Not an actual suggestion)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I assume all major mods (TE4, EIO, TC, Botania etc) need not be suggested? Or not?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Also, I assume all major mods (TE4, EIO, TC, Botania etc) need not be suggested? Or not?
They actually do, I'm not going to add any mods just cause I assume everyone wants them. I may add a few once everything is done (like TE if we have other minor RF mods) but for now, this is how it'll work.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Any addons of other mods you suggested can be added by the guy who submitted it without taking up one of their two choices, but if one suggests an addon for a mod someone else chose, it will.

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, how about RotaryCraft? My favorite tech mod, where the machines will kill you if you're not paying attention.

Whoops, definitely include ReactorCraft, and ElectriCraft. You can mess up BIG with nuclear reactors. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon_fang101

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, time to wait about eight hours until I get home and look at the modlist of my pack and determine which ones are decent enough to suggest.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so.....that means I need to choose
I can't live without cc but then again I also like to see some more unused mods.

I think I'm going with something more aimed at fun as there is a good chance I won't be able to play the pack and thus don't want to shape it too much :p I present to you my suggestion:
PET BATS

not only is it fun to say but can also be very easily be ignored by those that don't want anything to do with it(probably because they are boring). It Allows for the training of your pet bat and in short is just a nice little mod.

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
so.....that means I need to choose
I can't live without cc but then again I also like to see some more unused mods.

I think I'm going with something more aimed at fun as there is a good chance I won't be able to play the pack and thus don't want to shape it too much :p I present to you my suggestion:
PET BATS

not only is it fun to say but can also be very easily be ignored by those that don't want anything to do with it(probably because they are boring). It Allows for the training of your pet bat and in short is just a nice little mod.
Added!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
then now its time to wait 12 hours before I suggest something a bit more....evil.......

{insert evil laugh here}