MagicWorld 2 WTF ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MisterAtrophy

Jul 29, 2019
Twice now on my single player game , I started up only to find my entire base is gone. Reset like a brand new chunk. the only mods added are Choclatequest, optifine and betterchests.

no errors , nothing happened other than me starting up. My inventory is fine so is a secondary base.

any one know WTF is going on ?

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I've had this happen a few times in a few different packs, and I've found that it's always a specific block that causes it. Which block and from which mod is the hard part.

I tried taking every "block" (pipes, etc included) from a mod and putting it on a specific chunk. I did this with every mod in the pack to see which chunk was reset. I also made sure to space out the chunks i was using so that nothing with an Area of Effect like a chunk loader would interfere with multiple chunks.

After I found out which mod was causing it, I did the same thing but just with each block from the mod in a different chunk. Which ever block's chunk resets should be the culprit.

A good example was when i played the 1.0.4 version of the Unstable pack. Every chunk i put a Blood Magic Master Ritual Stone in reset. Fortunately, it was pretty easy to figure out with only that ritual being in the chunk.