Windows .exe MagicFarm2 will not load.

Edibled

Jul 29, 2019
Have been playing both magicfarm2 (recommended version 1.1.8) and DireWolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3) for a few weeks perfectly fine through the FTB launcher. When i load the launcher, I am able to launch the direwolf pack previously mentioned, but when I try to launch the magicfarm2 pack, the console shows an error, and the launcher just greys out all the buttons, but i am still able to scroll up and down in the modpack list.

Console Log: http://pastebin.com/xpunxvaC

Cheers

[EDIT]: The pastebin of the console shows a 32 bit version of java being installed as well as the correct 64 bit. I have since removed the 32 bit version and am still experiencing the same isue

Last edited:

Edibled

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried running it with 2, 2.25 and 2.5 GB of RAM with no luck. It always worked with 1GB anyway

Last edited:

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Please try a reinstall of Java. Uninstall all versions of Java and restart your computer. Now install only the x64 version from here and restart your computer one more time.

Just tried running it with 2, 2.25 and 2.5 GB of RAM with no luck. It always worked with 1GB anyway
That may be true, but the new 1.6.4 packs run best on between 2-5GB. The only one built for less is FTB Lite2 actually. See here for more info.

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
You have an 'access denied' problem in your registry (line 14). Very likely Lavarthan's suggestion will clear that. Reboot between all installs/uninstalls.

Edit: I just found out that almost every log contains this same error...

Last edited: