Casual Server Magic Farm Server Returns!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkrezz

Jul 29, 2019
Remade the server! i added grief prevention, prism, essentials and worldedit for fun and protections and made a quick spawn with a few signs with rules. I do have a TS3 if you wish to join and chat with others at 142.4.211.136 no port

Server is running 4.0 magicfarm version.( you can change this by click the drop down menu where the version of each mod pack is.)

Rules:
No PvPing ( pvp is enabled for killing friends only!)
No Raiding!
No Stealing!

....I made this server for people to have fun and to enjoy playing with others... if you abuse this in anyway i will ban you....

IP: 142.4.211.136:6969 ( if you try it without the port thats my TFC server with the default port of 25565)

you may never see me.. but i keep the console window for the server up all the time =)

Reactions: Angie R.

darkrezz

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed! There is a random crash using bukkit plugins i will have to track down but it's up!

arcnes

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for doing this. I have been trying for a while now to set up a smp magic farm. But I kept getting errors.

Moress

Jul 29, 2019
I love this modpack! thanks for bringing back the server! You should change the protection to factions though ;)

Ethan113

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i try to join the magic farm server it just says "connection refused" can someone help me???

Angie R.

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get online either -- he's either making updates or it's offline for a reason. I know there was a few rollbacks but this is probably just an error. Keep trying!

Moress

Jul 29, 2019
Oh.. Is theyre the kind of rollbacks I know of, the server is likely going to be down for good :/ (This is what I get for going out of town lol)

Jejle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :)

Was able to join yesterday, but when I try to join the server I get a msg, that says that id 800 and 13 is mismatched between world and game :(
Did the server get an update or ?

CandyStain

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to join, but it says that I need 1.6.2, but my Magic farm is 1.5.2 and it's not updating! What do i need to do to get on the server?