Mage Quest's Feedback and Discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
V

VaaKoo

Hey. Just wanted to say how great of a modpack this is. It is lightweight but captivating as well. One issue i encountered is in the House Elloria quest line when I reach Funneling More Blood quest it doesnt show me what items i need to submit. I assume those are runes of self sacrifice even with those in my inventory i can't click the manual submit and it wont auto-register. Is the questline just not done yet or is it a bug? Got the 1.3.0 version btw

V

Vrishka

Just picked up this modpack the other week after a long hiatus from Minecraft, really enjoying it thus far. I'm hopeless at tech mods, but really liking the magic stuff.

Running into a problem with the Protective Poppet quest for House Aliblaka, though. I have one of each required poppet (Earth, Water, Fire), but on clicking Manual Submit, only the Earth one registered...the other two are still shown as missing. The Manual Submit button is still active, but it does nothing when pressed. Tried restarting the game a couple times to no avail...is there some other way to get these to submit?

H

HSGames

I love this modpack, just something with the magic aspect of Minecraft Mods I always love. Myself, I added a couple more mods to tailor it to my liking. Those are Magical Crops and Ars Magica 2. Makes the pack even more fun with even more magic to delve into.

M

matimati1010

I lost my House Pahimaricon Acceptance is there any way to get it back?