Macro/Keybinds For Unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
If you had a pound every time you asked that, you'd soon be rich! :p
We need crash logs. ;)
It'd also be really heavy.
[/doesntunderstandbritishculture]

:p

I don't understand why people always forget logs 'n stuff, and instead come here with nothing

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Also, as a side note... Haven't heard them "Macro" in ages. Minecraft is a odd game for Macro Commands, in of that they... don't really exist. Sure, I recall a mod that DID add Macro Commands... It was Single Player Commands, a game that literally existed because cheats weren't a thing for Single Player, and it also came with World Edit.

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
Also, as a side note... Haven't heard them "Macro" in ages. Minecraft is a odd game for Macro Commands, in of that they... don't really exist. Sure, I recall a mod that DID add Macro Commands... It was Single Player Commands, a game that literally existed because cheats weren't a thing for Single Player, and it also came with World Edit.
I used them a while back in vanilla 1.5.2 with the VoxelModPack I think, works great for servers, as I'm always typing the same commands, and partially because I somehow spawned in lava and couldn't type fast enough to go to spawn ._. and silly me had my armor in my inventory

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I used them a while back in vanilla 1.5.2 with the VoxelModPack I think, works great for servers, as I'm always typing the same commands, and partially because I somehow spawned in lava and couldn't type fast enough to go to spawn ._. and silly me had my armor in my inventory

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
I just haven't heard the term used in Minecraft that often. Indeed, since 1.5.2 I think was the last time I even heard it and I used Singleplayer commands then. They are really useful and it's a total shame that commands are so rarely unlocked for a normal player and usually OP only, even just some simple commands that I wouldn't even say need OP privileges but maybe a vote option for whether or not to enable them and for how long.

Plus, Single Player Commands rocked due to all the commands one would expect of a cool server and in single player where I played. Spawning lit TNT and firing it at something with a keypress? Could never get tired of that. And even now, a Macro to kill all entities, fire once to kill, and a 5 tick delay before it kills items and EXP just in case? Shit, I basically have that in Skyrim right now. Much better then that, though. Flashy and doesn't hurt non-hostiles.