MachinesMuse's Modular powersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Are you using Optifine? This can often cause the problem you are experiencing. The way MachineMuse's shaders work doesn't play very well with Optifine.

Also, do you physically have it either on your person or in your inventory when you open up the table's GUI?

Darknat

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I optifine, I think it came from there, is there a way to solve the problems?

Darknat

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, but Is there a similar mod Optifine? ( sorry for my english i'm french)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I had a problem with the modules in the table being just white squares. i looked around and then I found a solution. Go the config for the mod and in the font section, near the top, the line that reads "Use custom font engine" change it to false. After I did this I could use the table.

I have no guarantee this will work for you but no harm in trying.

Darknat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thank you for your help, when you are talking about custom, you talk about this because it does not work: s
1375456488-df.png

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
No he's talking about the config file for Modular power suits.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
No he's talking about the config file for Modular power suits.

Oops maybe I should have been more clear but yes what Hoff said is correct.

You need to locate your ftb folder then the mod pack then the minecraft one and finally the config one. Inside there there will be a file called "mmmPowersuits" that you need to edit using notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.