Windows .exe Macerator - unable to craft, nonfunctional in SMP

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

enoch

Jul 29, 2019
FTB: 1.01
Minecraft: 1.4.2
Java: Version 7, Update 9
Description: For some reason in SMP, we're unable to craft the Macerator with the appropriate ingredients. It shows up in the output of the crafting table, but once clicked-on, the ingredients go back into the input slot. Even spawning the macerator, it itself is not functional. The macerator is craftable and does work appropriately in creative single player. The rotary macerator works fine.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Halt the server, Copy the GregTech.cfg file from the client's config directory up to your server's config directory, restart the server. It's a mis-synchronization of recipes because the server pack is using the GregTech "expensive" versions while the client pack has that turned off.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say thank you :) I was really scared untill i found this thread hehe.. Loving the mod pack so far not sure how I can go back to my vanilla server im paying for now.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody's very welcome; if this thread hadn't come up I wouldn't have noticed the discrepancy yet myself since on my server we've all run off with TE and Factorization stuff first.

Big thanks to Luke_H for dropping in, acknowledging, and notating that it'll get addressed. Little things are bound to sneak through with a launch this big. Getting timely info to let us know it's an issue and that it's getting addressed is excellent, and what the team has managed is nothing short of amazing. =)

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody's very welcome; if this thread hadn't come up I wouldn't have noticed the discrepancy yet myself since on my server we've all run off with TE and Factorization stuff first.

Big thanks to Luke_H for dropping in, acknowledging, and notating that it'll get addressed. Little things are bound to sneak through with a launch this big. Getting timely info to let us know it's an issue and that it's getting addressed is excellent, and what the team has managed is nothing short of amazing. =)
No problem, had quite a few customers with the issue, I believe it was addressed though, thanks for your debugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.