Whitelist Server LyncCraft | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | Public, Youtubers & Streamers

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
LyncCraft Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 Server

LyncCraft is a server ran by me, this server does not have any restrictions. I am new to modded minecraft and new to streaming. I have opened this server mainly for me and other players to use for streaming or youtube, however - I am letting players connect if they prove themselves trustworthy. If you are whitelisted and are not trustworthy you will be removed.

IP: 108.170.21.42:29258

The rules are fairly self-explanatory.
No griefing. I want to take pride in being able to say that people on this server are trustworthy, so griefing or theft will not be tolerated!
No hacks. X-Ray mod, or any dupe exploits used will result in a ban. We have plugins to detect this sort of business, so don't do it!
Respect everyone. This includes no racism, harassment of others, or just being mean to others.
If you need help, don't spam the chat! Just ask politely.

Server Specs:
Harddrive: 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD
Memory: 16GB of RAM

Essentials is Installed.

Whitelist:
If you want to be whitelisted on this server, submit an application on this forum with the following information:

Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you?
Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have.
What you are looking for in the server.
Link to youtube / twitch (if streamer).

Again, submit this application on this forum, not the website. Expect a reply in 0-3 days, depending on whether I am busy or not.

Note
In order to play on this server, you must download the version 1.0.12 of the Direwolf20 modpack.

Last edited:

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
Sub-domain now active.

IP: lyncus.mcpro.co
You may ask any questions here or just leave an application.

Callum Bundey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - calmelb
Age - 16
What you are looking for in the server: Fun community server!
Link to youtube / twitch (if streamer): YT: callummelb and Twitch:calmelb

Xela_91

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Alex_1337
What Im looking for ?:
Im looking for a server and people to share my expriend of Direpack20/ mods in it with other people. Im also looking for to gain exprience from other people. And at last I wanna be a part of a great community.

Xela

Zephyre

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - Superokiko
Age - 16 in april.
What you are looking for in the server: A nice community server with reasonable rules.

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Zephyre, Superokiko has been whitelisted.

Please PM me with any issues.

Any and all suggestions are welcome

mitchy08

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN : GoodBoyMitch
To play with other people anad my cousin the one below and have fun
---------------------------------------------------------
OMG_Stef
To play with my cousin

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello mitchy08, GoodBoyMitch and OMG_Stef have been whitelisted.

Please PM me with any issues and please adhere to the rules.

KKeys

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: KptnKeys
What am I looking for in the server: I want a friendly server that i can come on and make some friends to talk about FTB with.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - 1Blade24
Age - 20 years
What you are looking for in the server. - I want to get back to the old mods, been playing too much Horizons.

minecraftminer63

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - minecraftminer63
Age - 15
Im looking for a server were everyone can be trusted and the game isnt unplayable due to lag.

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - XiledSniper
Age - 20
Server I play on atm, is pretty much dead except for me and can get quite lonesome so I'm looking to find somewhere a bit more active with a community to play with! :)

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - Captproton17
Age - 40' ish
What you are looking for in the server. Honesty I'm always looking for new server, one that just get started. I lov to help. Thou not a tuber streamer. And building is sub-par. You said you using version DW 1.64 version 12. That is more unstable. But that what I been using to follow DW LP. Hopefully you haven't come across many issue.
Note : can you tell me where is this server at. Is it a Europe or Us. Thanks

AborGAM

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN - AborGAM_Lincoln
Age - 17
What I am looking for - To be including in a positive minecraft community and to play ftb without having to wonder if someone is going to grief all the hard work
Youtube - CraftingSquared, i havent uploaded anything yet but i may in the future