LWFHome Tinkers' Construct Addon

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so here's the idea behind the mod, I want To Take Tinkers' Construct and make it truly great, by adding more items, from armor to tools to more ingots and modifiers, i want to make it so that you can truly take tinkers and make it work around your play style. say you have fifteen stacks of aluminum and no use for it, turn it into aluminum alloy and make new armor that is stronger and easier to use. i want to make it compatible with other mods and have it expand and get better, it will take a little while to get the alpha released but it should have a fair amount of things added.

Version: want to make it 1.7.10, but also want to make it easy to switch to earlier or later versions

update: IvorForce has take my idea and is implementing it into one of his mods, seeing as he did this when i asked him to help and this frees me up to do more modding, i am changing my project to tinkers' construct add-on LWFHome.

Features:
New Armor
New Weapons
New Tools
New Resources
Mod Compatibility
Ore Dictionary Compatibility
More to Come

ToDo:
Coding
Building
Designs
Basically Everything
Ideas, more

Planned In first release:
Tinkers' Contruct LWFHome Mod
Armor:
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 2 silicon= 1 Aluminum Alloy Ingot shapeless
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 1 Iron Ingot= 2 Aluminum Alloy Ingots Smeltery
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 1 Lead Ingot= 2 Aluminum Alloy Ingots Smeltery
Copper
Ardite
Cobalt
Iron
Tin
Alumite
Steel
Obsidian
Manyullyn
Bronze

Weapons/Tools:
Arrows
Cutlass
Chisel
Frying Pan
Mattock
Pickaxe
Rapier
Short Bows
Shovel
BattleAxe
Cleaver
Excavator
Hammer
Lumber Axe
Hatchet
Knife
LongSword
BroadSword
Scythe

Machines:
AutoSmeltery Drain: place blank cast into it and it automatically uses all metal with cast, usefull if you want to make a lot of ingots.
Tool Bench: Combines the crafting, part builder, stencil table, and tool station
Work Station: Tool Bench but also does tool forge
Drying Station: 20 slots to dry meats or whatever, basically a compact set of drying racks, with an increased speed.

OreBerry Bushes:
SlimeBush: 4 Slime Oreberry= 1 slimeball, slow tickrate, max drop 2
EnderBush: 9 Ender Oreberry= 1 EnderPeark, slow tickrate unless connected to endstone, max drop 2
BlazeBush: 4 Blaze Oreberry= 1 blaze Powder, Medium Tickrate, MaxDrop 3
Iron: Vanilla
Aluminim: Vanilla
Copper:Vanilla
Gold:Vanilla
Tin:Vanilla
Essence/Xp:Vanilla
Lead
Cobalt: 9 Cobalt Oreberry=1 Cobalt, Slow Tickrate, maxdrop 2, Spawn in Nether Only, must be connected to netherack
Ardite: 9 ArditeOreberry=1 Ardite, Slow Tickrate, maxdrop 2, Spawn in Nether Only, must be connected to netherack
Bronze Recipe: 6 Copper oreberry + 3 tin oreberry= 1 Bronze Ingot
Obsidian Bush: 9 Oreberry= 1 obsidian block, medium tickrate, max drop 4, only spawn below 25
Alumite Recipe: 5 aluminum oreberry+ 2 Iron Oreberry+ 2 obsidian oreberry= 1 alumite Ingot
Manyullyn Recipe: 4 cobalte Oreberry+ 4 Cobalt Oreberry= 1 Manyullyn Ingot

Mobs Passive:
Tin Golem, low health, medium attack, medium speed: heart stone for mid
Obsidian Golem, high health, medium attack, slow speed: heart stone for mid
Manyullyn Golem, medium health, high attack, fast speed: heart stone for mid

Mobs Hostile:

Blocks:
Heart Stone, 8 obsidian surrounding 1 heart canister

Smeltery Addons:
Seared Lava Tank: connecting tanks, because i hate having a low amount in the one i'm using, just basically macks them connected and flow,

Modifiers:
1 Lead= +2 attack, limit 5

I did some textures:
won't load on here for some reason, just right click and say view

Last edited:
Reactions: Wagon153

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Where would the planned items be?
What do you mean, the textures or in game, i would have metals be smeltery and certain ones shapeless. i would add new mobs like the golems being able to be built with their respective element but need a heart block to be activated in the t shape, if there's anything else you want answered please ask.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean, the textures or in game, i would have metals be smeltery and certain ones shapeless. i would add new mobs like the golems being able to be built with their respective element but need a heart block to be activated in the t shape, if there's anything else you want answered please ask.
It sounds awesome. I hope people use the mod :)

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh pretty please
Make bushes for all the ores :3
So if your mod detects a lead ore (ex.) it generates lead bushes, etc...

Reactions: mattp_12

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Oh pretty please
Make bushes for all the ores :3
So if your mod detects a lead ore (ex.) it generates lead bushes, etc...
i plan to have a lot of ore bushes, the only problem is generation, if i put in too much it would require a lot of code to spread them out, though lead seems worth while, thanks for the idea

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
I did some textures for the passive mobs, might change them later, to see them in game just find the iron golem texture and replace with mine for now. the images are in the spoiler tab

Hatenman

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so here's the idea behind the mod, I want To Take Tinkers' Construct and make it truly great, by adding more items, from armor to tools to more ingots and modifiers, i want to make it so that you can truly take tinkers and make it work around your play style. say you have fifteen stacks of aluminum and no use for it, turn it into aluminum alloy and make new armor that is stronger and easier to use. i want to make it compatible with other mods and have it expand and get better, it will take a little while to get the alpha released but it should have a fair amount of things added.

Version: want to make it 1.7.10, but also want to make it easy to switch to earlier or later versions

update: IvorForce has take my idea and is implementing it into one of his mods, seeing as he did this when i asked him to help and this frees me up to do more modding, i am changing my project to tinkers' construct add-on LWFHome.

Features:
New Armor
New Weapons
New Tools
New Resources
Mod Compatibility
Ore Dictionary Compatibility
More to Come

ToDo:
Coding
Building
Designs
Basically Everything
Ideas, more

Planned In first release:
Tinkers' Contruct LWFHome Mod
Armor:
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 2 silicon= 1 Aluminum Alloy Ingot shapeless
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 1 Iron Ingot= 2 Aluminum Alloy Ingots Smeltery
Aluminum Alloy: 1 Aluminum Ingot + 1 Lead Ingot= 2 Aluminum Alloy Ingots Smeltery
Copper
Ardite
Cobalt
Iron
Tin
Alumite
Steel
Obsidian
Manyullyn
Bronze

Weapons/Tools:
Arrows
Cutlass
Chisel
Frying Pan
Mattock
Pickaxe
Rapier
Short Bows
Shovel
BattleAxe
Cleaver
Excavator
Hammer
Lumber Axe
Hatchet
Knife
LongSword
BroadSword
Scythe

Machines:
AutoSmeltery Drain: place blank cast into it and it automatically uses all metal with cast, usefull if you want to make a lot of ingots.
Tool Bench: Combines the crafting, part builder, stencil table, and tool station
Work Station: Tool Bench but also does tool forge
Drying Station: 20 slots to dry meats or whatever, basically a compact set of drying racks, with an increased speed.

OreBerry Bushes:
SlimeBush: 4 Slime Oreberry= 1 slimeball, slow tickrate, max drop 2
EnderBush: 9 Ender Oreberry= 1 EnderPeark, slow tickrate unless connected to endstone, max drop 2
BlazeBush: 4 Blaze Oreberry= 1 blaze Powder, Medium Tickrate, MaxDrop 3
Iron: Vanilla
Aluminim: Vanilla
Copper:Vanilla
Gold:Vanilla
Tin:Vanilla
Essence/Xp:Vanilla
Lead
Cobalt: 9 Cobalt Oreberry=1 Cobalt, Slow Tickrate, maxdrop 2, Spawn in Nether Only, must be connected to netherack
Ardite: 9 ArditeOreberry=1 Ardite, Slow Tickrate, maxdrop 2, Spawn in Nether Only, must be connected to netherack
Bronze Recipe: 6 Copper oreberry + 3 tin oreberry= 1 Bronze Ingot
Obsidian Bush: 9 Oreberry= 1 obsidian block, medium tickrate, max drop 4, only spawn below 25
Alumite Recipe: 5 aluminum oreberry+ 2 Iron Oreberry+ 2 obsidian oreberry= 1 alumite Ingot
Manyullyn Recipe: 4 cobalte Oreberry+ 4 Cobalt Oreberry= 1 Manyullyn Ingot

Mobs Passive:
Tin Golem, low health, medium attack, medium speed: heart stone for mid
Obsidian Golem, high health, medium attack, slow speed: heart stone for mid
Manyullyn Golem, medium health, high attack, fast speed: heart stone for mid

Mobs Hostile:

Blocks:
Heart Stone, 8 obsidian surrounding 1 heart canister

Smeltery Addons:
Seared Lava Tank: connecting tanks, because i hate having a low amount in the one i'm using, just basically macks them connected and flow,

Modifiers:
1 Lead= +2 attack, limit 5

I did some textures:
won't load on here for some reason, just right click and say view

I am currently making my own mod (1.7.10) and want intagration with Tinkers Construct. I was wondering if you want to merge our mods, or add to my mod. You possibly may no even want to help at all, but please remember I welcome any choice and will not hold a grudge

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently making my own mod (1.7.10) and want intagration with Tinkers Construct. I was wondering if you want to merge our mods, or add to my mod. You possibly may no even want to help at all, but please remember I welcome any choice and will not hold a grudge
actually halted development on it since it updated which scrapped most of what i did, but most of the texture work is done if you're interested.

Hatenman

Jul 29, 2019
actually halted development on it since it updated which scrapped most of what i did, but most of the texture work is done if you're interested.
I'm currently working on other things in my mod, so when development starts up again for you I wold be happy to start working together