Whitelist Server Lumincraft.us | FTB UNLEASHED 1.1.3 + GT | MCPRO |24/7|Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there fellow Minecraft Enthusiasts

We are currently looking to expand our Community and are opening up the Whitelist to the World. We have a stable Playerbase of about 25 and can sport a good number of people playing around the clock. Our staff will always be there to help you out around the clock and you can reach us either ingame or via teamspeak, which we encourage you to use and become part of this great community.

We have several months experience with running a modded server. We started with FTB Magic World moved up to FTB Ultimate for several months and made the move to UNLEASHED (+Gregtech)
We are hosted by MCProHosting Bedrock Plan. We Run MCPC with Essentials, PermissionsEX, World Guard , World Edit. Donor Ranks, and Region protection.

The server stays up to date with the current Modpack and we have added in GregTech to make it more challenging... You will need to enable Biomes O Plenty, Power Converters and Xenos.
See http://enjin.lumincraft.us for more details.
Rules: The basics:
  • No griefing
  • Keep mature language to a min
  • Community Mentality
  • PVP only if consensual
  • Have fun :)

http://enjin.lumincraft.us

Please Apply for Whitelist on the Website.

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
what kind of specs does your server have?
are you sharing it with other servers or is it a dedicated rack?

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Read the Description. Bedrock Plan at MCProhosting. I also work for MCProhosting, I doubt you will find a more stable server ;)

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently on an iphone and am having difficulty reading your website.

I'm 31 and am looking for a good server with a more mature community. I was accepted to a great server but did not notice it was located in France. I don't see myself sticking with the server because of the transit/ping giving slight everything lag :(

So now, I have thrown in a few applications to other Unleashed servers out there but am hoping to start a life in Minecraft with a mature group. I'm mainly looking for a server with a population of people who are mostly in their 20's or 30's or even older.

Thanks for you time! :)

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
I am inquiring to join your server. There is a total of 8 of us. We are a mature group I've played with them for almost a year now. All of them good friendly guys. Looking for a reliable & mature server, which you appear to be. my in game name is mmmBoost

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
If you were removed from the webpage due to inactivity send me a PM and I will make sure you can access the page :)

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
most stable server i have played on so far. 20tps without dipping at all. the builds of players are massive and the people are always friendly

Reactions: Joshua.Perna