Open Server LUMINCRAFT.US [FTB ULTIMATE 1.1.2][PUBLIC: SHORT TIME] [BUKKIT / MCPC+ ] [ESSENTIALS] [LWC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
FRESH SEED STARTED 5-19

lumincraft.us:25873

We are opening the Whitelist for a few days, get in now!

You will need to set your launcher to 1.1.0 not recommended.

MCPC+ with Essentials and iConomy

Chunkloaders
Mining world
Donor VIP World, and titles
GregTech Hard Mode
Power Suit Hard Recipe only

Rules: The basics:
  • No griefing
  • No Cheating
  • No stealing
  • No asking for op
  • Keep mature language to a min
  • Community Mentality
  • PVP is off, there will be an arena
  • Must be 17+
  • Have fun :)
Register at enjin.lumincraft.us

NEW SEED GET ON IN HERE !

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
Is this still open? It says you opened two months ago but the post is yesterday.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
just wondering, if i already submitted the white list form, how can i know if i'm whitelisted or not?

and i like to ask, what mods that are banned in this server? and when we died are we still keep our inventory?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Skip this one, if you try to talk about a mod the owner doesn't know you get banned with the reason being "I don't like you". It is obviously ran by a very immature player if having a civil and informative conversation with other players about the benefits of advanced pumps gets you banned because the owner is not aware of them.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Yes please skip the server if you are going to log on and immediately try to change all the rules. Please skip the server if you are a know it all who, knows everything about anything except etiquette, and for the Love of God Skip the server if you are going to open with "lava world?"

See ya later McyD we wont miss you.[DOUBLEPOST=1369271300][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW McyD was on my server for less than 15min because he was such a standup guy.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, I was not the one that asked for a lava world, that was the other person that logged on the same time as me. I was having a conversation with someone about advanced pumps while looking for a place to start a base. I see in no way how that is breaking a rule or asking for one to be changed by talking to another player about a mod item. I never asked for any rules to be changed maybe before you decide to ban people, you should perhaps make sure you know who you are banning and why.