Low FPS MindCrack v8.0.1

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgonzal

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been playing with the mindcrack modpack for about 2 weeks and lastly I've been getting something like 10-14 fps and I dont know why, because when I started to play everything was fine and smooth. I dont think is a problem with my computer because I have an i7 processor and a 4gb ram. Also, I'm using a texture pack (sphax) but that isnt the problem either, because with the vanilla textures it's the same. I also have OptiFine installed and the install folder is located in my Program Files (x86) folder.
Thanks in advice if someone knows how to fix this :)

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Have you built any machines, and systems close to each other? Do you have any chunks loaded? Are you exploring alternate ages? All of these things will cause your world to slow down because there are so many mods installed even the newest cpu can have trouble processing all of it at once.

Cgonzal

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have my house with a rotary macerator, an induction furnace, rolling machine, compressor, extractor and a few pipes. I used to have both a quarry and a filler working ar the same time, but I removed them because of the low fps and turns out that now it's even worse XD
Also, a weird thing is that when I look to the sky the fps go up to 30 and when I look down it goes back to 10.

Cgonzal

Jul 29, 2019
My graphics settings are in fast, I even turned of the clouds and the stars but nothing happens and my render distances is short.
Also, the launcher is kinda slow lastly, especially when I open it and when I close the game (the game actually freezes and I have to force it).

Cgonzal

Jul 29, 2019
Usually just chrome or the windows media player and sometimes skype (skype just makes the fps go down from 15 to 10, so is no big difference).

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Close all other processes when running it, including ones that are not active. For example skype, chrome, wmp(windows media player), teamspeak, itunes, etc. Then tell me the difference.

MightyNebula

Jul 29, 2019
I also have issues like this. But only at my base and not anywhere else. If I fly like 20 blocks up over my base the fps dubbles.
My settings dosen't seem to matter to much either. :( Paste your log.

MODERNcanadian

Jul 29, 2019
I have been getting the same problem, i get 10-20 fps and i have a great computer, i have no idea whats up with it. I can run over 120 fps on regular minecraft on Extreme renderdistance!

pdupre

Jul 29, 2019
I actually have the same problem, very slow fps, where in version 7 I didn't have that problem, and I don't have optifine installed. Also chunk loading had been really slow compared to what it was ( although that might have something to do with dynmap, i'll have to check that)

MightyNebula

Jul 29, 2019
I have been getting the same problem, i get 10-20 fps and i have a great computer, i have no idea whats up with it. I can run over 120 fps on regular minecraft on Extreme renderdistance!

Is it always or only when in a certain areas of your world?

Today I've logged on an it was really bad but I took a trip to
the nether to hunt wither skeletons but when I've got back
the fps was alot better. Then after 30mins it was as bad
as before.

The C in the F3 screen goes up with the dropping fps for
me it seems. Any one else? Do anyone know what the C
stands for btw...?

No Optifine btw.
And ya chunks take really long to load and also to render
terrain. :( (Only in my main base no where else.)

MODERNcanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Is it always or only when in a certain areas of your world?

Today I've logged on an it was really bad but I took a trip to
the nether to hunt wither skeletons but when I've got back
the fps was alot better. Then after 30mins it was as bad
as before.

The C in the F3 screen goes up with the dropping fps for
me it seems. Any one else? Do anyone know what the C
stands for btw...?

No Optifine btw.
And ya chunks take really long to load and also to render
terrain. :( (Only in my main base no where else.)

Its in everypart of my world, idk why! its making me mad though, u could try hitting A F3 And control at the same time to re-render ur chunks

Status
Not open for further replies.