Lost my quarry .

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

omarasd5

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,
First of all, sorry if this is the wrong spot to write my problem in.

I have setup a quarry with an energy tesseract along with an ender chest.
I opened a portal there with the portal gun, the other portal was in my base.
Accidentally, when I was in my base, I closed the portal.

Now I forget completely were did i put my quarry in, the stuff is coming from the ender chest ( it is running, Loading chunks ).

Is there any trick or any thing that can help my finding my quarry.
I'm playing Ultimate Pack.

Thanks.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
You can try the /chunkloaders command ( I think that's right ). I don't know if that's server specific, but the last time I used it I got a visible map with all chunkloaders visible. You can see where you are in relation to the loaded chunks and go in that direction.

Reactions: omarasd5

omarasd5

Jul 29, 2019
You can try the /chunkloaders command ( I think that's right ). I don't know if that's server specific, but the last time I used it I got a visible map with all chunkloaders visible. You can see where you are in relation to the loaded chunks and go in that direction.

Interesting, I will try it now.

you could open your save with something like mc edit

I have already tried mc edit, was looking if I can look for a specific block, like quarry or ender chest in the world.
the problem here though is that any block that is not vanilla block will be recognised at ( feature block )

Look for the big hole in the ground from google maps.

seriously o_O

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

omarasd5

Jul 29, 2019
zilvarwolf

Thanks man !
This works perfectly as intended !

It was 6 thousand block away from me :)Thanks again