LOST GETS UNHINGED! FTB SMP Lets play and tutorials.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lostonexxx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, Lostonexxx here, introducing to you all, a new SMP lets play on the new unhinged modpack.
Why should you watch me?
Well you probably shouldnt. But if you can deal with the monotonous drone that is my voice, and terribly noob like video editing skills, then you might, just might receive a few pearls of wisdom ;)
Ive been playing multiple different modpacks since tekkit, including FTB ultimate, mindcrack,direwolf, beta. Better than wolves, terrafirmacraft, medicraft, and much more. Not to mention all of the technic packs. So I do have some experience, that Im always happy to share with you.
I started off drunk making some tutorials for thermal expansion, because of all the whiners on the technic forum saying how it was complicated (lol noobs). But had great fun making those videos so decided to continue and do lets plays.
New commenters and subscribers are always welcome, as are those people who do nothing but point out your failures :D
Episode 1: Intro to the series, basic exploration and material gathering. Initial power generation and the basic machines.
Episode 2: Time to go deeper and start expanding our machinery. Its about time we thought about building a home and making progress.

Lostonexxx

Jul 29, 2019
Thankyou :)
And here it is!

Time to get suited up and hit twilight forest in search of some magical trees!
We also start automating our rubber collection.

Lostonexxx

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 4 is good to go ;)

A trip to the end to make a semi automated enderman farm, using MFR's rednet controller. We also make a small foraay into the world of factorization, mostly for the awesome wrath lamps, but doubtless we will be using more of the mods additional features. Other than that, we get the house finished using stained glass and its fancy new light sources.

xcraftservers

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5!
Time to get the entry level gregtech machines set up, albeit temporarily. And we get to grips with the very basics of the new mystcraft update.

Lostonexxx

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 6 is now up!

There was a bit of delay between 5 and 6. I had been messing with settings and the original episode 6 didnt record properly. So we gloss over the finer points as I will be repeating most of the missing things in an upcoming episode. Also with the school holidays, theres an army of small people to deal with at the moment, not to mention the awesome humble bundle getting in the way hehe.