Open Looting back crafting

F

frederikja163

Summary of the problem Looting back crafting

Pack Version 2.5.5

What is the bug? You can grab items from one looting bag and as long as you dont empty it completely you can still craft it to another looting bag resseting the bag then you can craft it back and you now have double the loot

Mod & Version loot bags

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix make looting bags have a tag if they are opened then they are uncraftable

J

Jandakast

The "Prevent Merging Opened Bags" option is set to true in the default SF2.5.5 LootBags.cfg config file. This is on line 31 if you have the default config.

Are you playing on a single player world or on a server?
Do you know if any config files been modified?

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
Does that option prevent the opened bags from being turned to 4 of the lower tier ones?

Last edited:
J

Jandakast

The lootbags mod adds a tag to the bag when it is opened which holds the information for what items are in the bag. I have been unable to find a way to create a recipe for only bags without a tag. So, by creating a recipes for the bags that have tag data before adding the original bag recipes you can set a different item returned for the opened bags.

I have been unable to find a way to use the recipe.removeShapeless method in conjunction with the .onlyWithTag method.

I have provided Darkosto with the information and a sample of the work around.

Last edited: