Request Looking to start an FTB Beyond server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

Many of us here have been participating in MineCraft for years now, young and old alike, I myself have been playing through DireWolf20's let's play series for a few years now and have met quite a few people here on the FTB forums.

I am considering hosting (via creeper host or similar service provider) a long term, potentially multi-year hosting of FTB Beyond and would like to reach out to like-minded people who would like somewhere to build some amazing things and indulge in some long term projects.

I'm happy to wear the cost (which for me is quite modest).

I am looking for people who are looking for a long term server, with no obligations in regards to payments, donations or other weird things.

I'd firstly like to know who'd be interested and also, if you host a server or have hosted a server, what sort of things would you recommend be in place (other than white-listing) to make sure the server is kept in good health.

Looking forward to feedback.

-Wuffle!

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I host such a server already. Personally I just whitelist and keep it a pure forge server. I've seen to many issues with running sponge or other forge compatible servers over the years. The biggest issue I've always had has been player base. Most are not interested in long term play. They just want to get to the "end game" of the pack. Once they do that their interest dies off and they wander off to go play something else.

If you use curse and your are interested, join me at https://curse.com/invite/OmniaraHukkuGuthrek. I've helping to grow a player base there and we currently have 3 servers up for our players.

Reactions: WuffleFluffy
C

CAT5 ARE NEAT

Hey! I am super interested in starting or playing on an FTB Beyond server! I was going to pay for one myself but couldn't find enough people to play with me. I'm glad I've found some people now! If you could add me in discord my tag is- CAT5 ARE NEAT#6261 or on skype @iacarroll30 thanks! Hope to play with you soon!