Whitelist Server Looking for Youtubers - FTB Unleashed Server/ Whitelist/ Mature/ 1.1.4

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McBigems

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McBigems
Age (18+ only): I'm 23
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 20+
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Tell end game when there is nothing left to do.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have both. My skype is manny.b7
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a friendly guy and Minecraft player looking for a server with other mature players. I am respectful of others and their things and will always follow the rules.

Baaron4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baaron4thewin
Age (18+ only):18
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yes just played threw Unleashed in SIngleplayer in order to expierence the mod with no restrictions. Hopeing to continue the no restrictions vibe with a server
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: Used to nearly nearly 25+ but with work and school probably 10+
How long do you intend to play on the server?: If its good until its shut down:p
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Both, but no mic as of yet
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Typically join a world and go as far as i can until i find the BEST biome/landformation. Love to build epic houses with epic machine power inside

QuilavaBooty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: QuilavaBooty
Age (18+ only): I am 18 years of age.
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: I definitely do! I used to play Tekkit before I migrated to Feed the Beast. I'm better with some mods more than others, but I've been messing around with mods for the better half of 2 years. Applied Energistics and Forestry (mostly bees and trees) are my 2 favorite mods.
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: Depends on the week. Sometimes I'll play 10 or more hours a day if I'm working at the right times. Other times maybe 3 hours every few days.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Hopefully a long time! I'm new to community life. My intent is to eventually be friends with this small community and it becoming a normal thing. :)
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I'm new to Teamspeak, but I would want to use it along with Skype. I do prefer Skype too though! My Skype name is idrewacircle.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Gregory McGinness and I am from California. I've been an addict to this games for 2 years. I started because of a friend. We used to play constantly before his logic board shorted at the beginning of this year. I'm a little too into Feed the Beast. I spend half my time just reading up on all of the mods. Though, there are a few mods that I've just never understood. I also have a part time job at a bakery called Filo.

Add me on Skype if you have anymore questions. Thank you! :)

FrightfulBody

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FrightfulBody

Age (18+ only): 16, read the rest!

Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: No. I am a new Feed The Beast player, coming from regular vanilla Minecraft.

On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: At least 24 hours per week. Most of my time consists on the weekend.

How long do you intend to play on the server?: As much as I can. I do intend to play on it with all my spare time. I am currently in school, and am taking Advanced
Placement classes, so time isn't too flexible. I'd say at least 1-2 hours a day per week. Obviously more on the weekends.

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Yes! My skype username is sheerdeath. Feel free to add me.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 16 years of age! I am currently living in Illinois in the United States. In my city, I attend my local high school, which does take up quite a bit of time, haha. I've been playing Minecraft for a little bit over two years; since about Beta 1.7.2. I am a new FTB player, and that's why I wanted to join a smaller server. I want to join a community where I don't have to worry about people obstructing my house, being rude, and I thought this would be a good choice. I've always wanted to join a small FTB community, such as; Blockville, Tame the Beast, servers like that, where everyone know's each other, and you can feel safe there. I do know it's 18 + of age to join. I can only assure you that I would be mature enough to fulfill all expectations you'll have for someone 18 years of age, or older.

Thanks so much for considering me, hope to be on soon, best regards!
-FrightfulBody.

Jimiwb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm Jimbob.
I've never played on servers before but want to expand my friend base for future youtube server lps events etc.
But I figure I should start with the basics join a server and see what it's all about first.
IGN: JimiWB
Read all the rules/building rules they all seem reasonable.
Hope to see you ingame.

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
We need one or two more players. I would love to find some small youtube channels who would like to join us.

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooFabulous
Age (18+ only): 16
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I have tons. Im a very fast learner.
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: As much as I can.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as its up
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I Have both (Skype: tofab4you1 )
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Corbin, in game im TooFabulous.. Im usually the funny of the group and get the boring out of stuff. I just like for everyone to be happy.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey man.

I sent in an application on your website. I am also watching a few of your YT videos right now.

Hope to talk to you soon. :)

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
Bashful, I will try to contact you at some point later today (11pm your timeish). If we miss each other we should easily cross paths this weekend.