Whitelist Server Looking for Youtubers - FTB Unleashed Server/ Whitelist/ Mature/ 1.1.4

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
The Living with the Beast server is currently looking for more members. The current map is roughly 2 months old and we have a few active members but need more.

I am looking for mature players only (+18 plus with exceptions) who mostly play solo but like to have a small community of friends.

Currently, there are 3 members with youtube series on the server and I would like to find more players with small channels who would like to record.

I would like to keep any rules and regulations to a minimum so I am asking players to be very respectful of others and the server. Do not build or create anything you know will create lag or hinder the gameplay of others. Any additional rules will be mentioned prior to you joining the server and I reserve the right to make new rules when needed.

Server donations are welcome but not necessary.

Please visit http://www.livingwiththebeast.com/apply.html to apply. Be sure to check out the current server rules at http://www.livingwiththebeast.com/rules.html.

Prior to acceptance you will be asked to speak with existing members via Skype.

TophamSlam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TophamSlam
Age (18+ only): 23
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Some, have probably 48 hours worth of /played on unleashed
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 20
How long do you intend to play on the server?: If i enjoy it, as long as the server is up.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: i have both, my skype name is "kohl--" (minus the " of course)
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Work fulltime as a server (so im not on between 2pm-11pm GMT) but besides that im usually online. Some days i game late into the night and others before work depends on when server is more active! I set goals and constantly rush to complete them, and am very social. I play online to play with others if i wanted to seclude myself to build id stay offline

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bambam1255
Age (18+ only): 17 but im very mature and can prove it
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: most of them i played on other servers
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:9-15 probley a week.
How long do you intend to play on the server?:as long as its up.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Garrett.larch2
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Im not really sure what kind of information you wanted me to put here so im just guess. i live in Arizona i like football i play ftb a a hobbie i dont really plan to be a youtuber or anything but still love to play thx hope i get on the server

IGN:Zombieman592
Age (18+ only): 17 but im very mature and can prove it
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: most of them i played on other servers
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:15-20 probley a week.
How long do you intend to play on the server?:as long as its up.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: zombieman592
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Me and bam are irl friends i play football with him and also live in arizona and really hope the age wont be a problem.

HOPE TO SEE YA ON THE SERVER!

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trexpl0s1ve
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Plenty, I have been playing with FTB and other similar custom modpack for more than a year now. (Except for Computercraft, only thing i know with this mod is how to make turtles attack continously. :D)
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: ~10 hours, sometimes more, when I have time.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I won't limit myself with such thought, I intend to play indefinitely unless the server shuts down or we have some major problems.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Both
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a college student who likes to play modded Minecraft in my free time, I'm looking for a friendly server to hang out, place/break blocks, and of course help other people with my vast knowledge. :p

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TankoHidiki
Age (18+ only): 21
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes tons of expereience. I've played FTB for a while now and had previous knowlege when i played tekkit when it was just started
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: depends on how much free time I have since college now.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I'll play whenever i get the time to.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Yes to both
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm just a player who likes to work with small groups of people. I hang out and help out whenever I can.

TrickorTreatise

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, I'm one of the admins on this server, sorry for the delay, but skype names will be added tonight of those who we would like to speak with about joining the server. Saturday has become an obnoxiously busy day for some of us, so i hope you'll understand and know that we have not forgotten about anyone! My Skype starts with Zach, so if you get a request, just know that! Thanks, and sorry for the wait.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: littlelee211
Age (18+ only):18
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Not too much I'm still learning
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: As much as possible.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: whenever there is time to be on it.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Skype and teamspeak.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My names Liam and I am currently a college student and I live in Uk/England, I don't currently work but it will change soon and My hobbies are just PC gaming.

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JakkofBlades
Age (18+ only): 19
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: A lot of experience with most mods
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 15-20
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Forever as long as everything runs smoothly
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have both
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a FTB and Modded MC veteran and I love to build. I'm good at the tech aspect but I've been exploring combining the tech with a beautiful appearance. I'm a college student, and I'm very laid-back and friendly. I want to find a stable server; the last one I was on shut-down unexpectedly.

Taishee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taishee
Age (18+ only): 18, turning 19 in october
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes im playing on an ultimate server right now, but i got too used to unleashed in single player so im looking for a new place.
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: usually around 20 minimum, but it just depends on what i have going on during the week.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as i can if everything goes well :)
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: skype: ben.shafrir
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a musician that just finished high school, and im moving to massachusetts in a few weeks to start college. Ive been looking for a good mature server for a while, and people always say 16+ or 18+ and the owner is like a 12 year old and all his buddies the same age just make it unbearable. Been playing mc since beta 1.7, and im still fairly new to ftb. I've been learning fairly quickly by playing, reading wikis, and watching tons of videos. I will ask questions in game if need be. I also hope that gregtech isnt on but if it is its not the end of the world. I'm still a beginner so itd be nice to have it off.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Evilek
Age (18+ only): 21
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I know almost every mod in FTB Unleashed pack
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: If I get involved, I can play as long as 10 hours a day :)
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I will play as long as I am not alone playng. I am looking for a place to stay and enjoy the game with others
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: yes, both
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I play Minecraft since early alpha stage. I used to play a lot on vanilla servers, I loved to mine and set up fancy rail stuff, metros etc. Then I quit Minecraft because of lack of time and watched Direwolf20 vids instead. He taught me a lot of things and inspired me to try out modded MC and build fancy stuff. Lately, I had my own server but it didn't end up well because out of our 5 people playing I was the most active one and it was pretty much boring to play alone. I hope I can find a friendly and non griefing community to play with.

blackwolf200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xblackwolfx7
Age (18+ only): 18
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Plenty, im learning programming so computercraft is my current favorite
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: 4 - 7 times a week
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As much as possible
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have a skype, il message you my name ;)
Tell us a little bit about yourself: just looking for a server with some cool new people to meet :)

CedricMorrissey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MorgnFreemnKazam (have had for a long time, its a funny story lol)
Age (18+ only):21
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Definitely I have been playing since Launch.
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: ~20
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as possible.
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have both.
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Looking to meet some cool new people, play on a server and maybe record some.​

Goofyschooler

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Goofyschooler
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Alot I've been playing since about a week after launch
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 5-7 times a week and when i do play for 3-6 hours
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Just trying to find a cool new server to maybe get a new start, I prefer helping the community when they need resources than leaving everyone in the dust.

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MorgnFreemnKazam (have had for a long time, its a funny story lol)​
Age (18+ only):21​
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Definitely I have been playing since Launch.​
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: ~20​
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as possible.​
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have both.​
Tell us a little bit about yourself:​
Looking to meet some cool new people, play on a server and maybe record some.​
PM your skype name so we can chat.[DOUBLEPOST=1377217784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign: Goofyschooler
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Alot I've been playing since about a week after launch
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 5-7 times a week and when i do play for 3-6 hours
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Just trying to find a cool new server to maybe get a new start, I prefer helping the community when they need resources than leaving everyone in the dust.
PM me your skype name so we can chat.

Flagshipfail

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Flagshipfail
Age (18+ only):23
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I am quite familiar with all the mods in this pack
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?:25-30
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as there are others to play with I shall be on
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: I have both
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am looking for a server to call home. I have been trying to find a server that has a good and active community. Hopefully this is it.

Halston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bralist
Age (18+ only):I'm only 16, but I'd say I'm pretty mature, if that was the issue. Always play games with a group of my dad's friends that he's known for about 10 years.
Do you have any experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yes
On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft?: Quite a few. Once school starts for me will be less, but I should still be on a lot.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Hopefully a very long time!
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: halstonpique
Tell us a little bit about yourself:I live in Texas, I normally play minecraft by myself, and am just looking for a server with a nice community to play on! Also, I normally play all games with a group of adults. They're friends with my father, but none of them play minecraft.

Jamal-S

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Age (18+ only): 31.

Do you have any ex. rience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes

On average, how many hours per week do you play Minecraft? 10-20 hours a week

How long do you intend to play on the server?: for as long as it is online

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype (preferably Skype)?: Skype yes, jamal-ess

Tell us a little bit about yourself: well, I'm a 31 year old african-american male from New Orleans originally, but I'm now living and working in Biloxi, MS. I have been looking for a more mature, adult oriented server for months before stumbling upon this forum. I am good working by myself and along with others, I am very helpful to others and will help anyone in anyway I can. I usually play after 11pm cst because of my work schedule, but I play everyday. This game is my hobby and I take every project I do seriously and I don't stop until I am finished. I have a lot of insight to new players yet I'm still open to learn. Please consider me for a spot on your server. I look forward to the comradery and the challenges this mod pack is sure to provide. Thank you sir.