[Looking for]Youtube Let's Play!

nandi910

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!I am MarkHoffman!

Hello everyone I am looking forward to making sort of a multiplayer let's play series!
I will try and host the server as much as possible,but i cannot host it 24/7.
I am a relatively new youtuber.
Anyway,as I said I would like to get some people to the server around 10 in my opinion is enough,and I will ordinarily tour the bases of you guys.
----------------------------
Additional details for applying.

Firstly:
Be aware that I live in Europe.More specifically Romania,but I'm not gonna narrow it down even more.
Secondly:
I still have school,so keep in mind that I might not be able to make videos regularly like DW20 or so.
And last,but not least:
We will not only be playing Minecraft.If you want suggest a game,and I will check it out!If I don't like it I will still try it out and do some kind of video about it!
So,for instance.We will be playing Terraria,Team Fortress 2,Aion,and all kinds of other cool stuff!
Other Personal Info:
I am 14 years old,living in Romania,got an almost excelent knowledge of english,hungarian,romanian.
I learned Lua(not perfect,at all),still learning java.
Stuff you need in order to apply:
Age:14(just an example,you could even be 10 if you are mature enough)
Location You live in:England(if you live in 'merica I don't mind but I am not going to stay up till late night to host the server for you,you will need to stay up till then,so :p)
The Four Basic Rules In SMP:
How much you've been playing minecraft/other games:
Do you enjoy playing other games than minecraft?:
Contactability:<example>:Steam,Yahoo!,Skype,Hamachi,other stuff
Alrigth that's pretty much it,I'll see you on the other side!
Have fun gaming!

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
Hey nandi, I would love to play with you on this server? We could both record and even play other games! I have recently just started a new channel as i was very inactive on my last one but am looking forward to getting back into youtube and uploading.

nandi910

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,sorry for being inactive,but I had school in my way a little bit,so...yea.
Anyway,I'm interested in both joining a server and having a little let's play together with you flapjacck.
Can you guys pm me some kind of accessibility?For example Skype or Yahoo! or Steam maybe,I don't know,just so that I can contact you guys.