Looking for the Charging Bench AddOn for IC2 1.0 (Beta 1.7.3)

Gretox

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone here has it archived?
I have been looking for it for the last few weeks without luck, maybe someone here could help me.
I searched through the original forum thread and tried to contact the mod creator, Drashian.
I downloaded multiple mod archives, but nothing.
I hope someone could help me to finish my modpack

Attachments

• forum.industrial-craft.png
    forum.industrial-craft.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 86

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
All that I can found is this Mediafire link, I find it on a cached page of the offical IC2 Charging Bench forum, maybe one of the downloads is what you are looking for.
Old Charging Bench versions.

Did you tried this archive?

By the way which version of Minecraft is this?
Bacause in the past (before this greg-techian-über-grind-fest experimental) I was a huge fan of IC2, and I have a few backups of my different modded minecraft folders, maybe I had this mod too somwhere. Tho I'm not sure that I had this addon, it was a long time ago that I played with IC2.

Last edited:

Gretox

Jul 29, 2019
All that I can found is this Mediafire link, I find it on a cached page of the offical IC2 Charging Bench forum, maybe one of the downloads is what you are looking for.
Old Charging Bench versions.

Did you tried this archive?

By the way which version of Minecraft is this?
Bacause in the past (before this greg-techian-über-grind-fest experimental) I was a huge fan of IC2, and I have a few backups of my different modded minecraft folders, maybe I had this mod too somwhere. Tho I'm not sure that I had this addon, it was a long time ago that I played with IC2.
Yeah, I have found that archive too, but the oldest version is for Beta 1.8.1.
Im looking for the Beta 1.7.3 version. If you have a few mins could you please check if you have it somewhere saved? :)

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, sadly I did not played that old beta version I think. I started playing MC from beta 1.8 era