Looking for testers/ designers

Blaster

Jul 29, 2019
For a map I'm working on for a local event, I'm designing a HQM skyblock, with a focus on dimensions. The pack itself is made (and being tested), however I need testers for the pack along with quest designers for the map itself. Would anyone be interested in assisting with this?

Blaster

Jul 29, 2019
There are openings in the development team, but if you don't mind me asking, what knowledge do you have on testing and individual mods?

Tafeta Luciel

Jul 29, 2019
For a map I'm working on for a local event, I'm designing a HQM skyblock, with a focus on dimensions. The pack itself is made (and being tested), however I need testers for the pack along with quest designers for the map itself. Would anyone be interested in assisting with this?
Sure, that sounds super fun, I would love to help if able.

Tafeta Luciel

Jul 29, 2019
There are openings in the development team, but if you don't mind me asking, what knowledge do you have on testing and individual mods?
I know a lot, actually. I've co-programmed a mod, and tested several. Currently working on making my own, too

Blaster

Jul 29, 2019
To the people who want to do it, can you please send me a DM so that I can send you the link to the current build of the pack and map.