Looking for Team

G

Griffin38

Hello i am looking for 1 or more people to join me in FTB infinity , we can join a public server together and play. preferably someone who enjoys building

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
I have a server if your interested in joining, just a small community one! 18+ but others will be considered

C

Captainrbaker

Hi, are you still excepting new players. I have been playing since 1.4. For the last 18 months I have been playing on a Tolkiencraft server but it recently got shut down. So now I am playing SSP again. I really enjoy SMP on smallish server where people are friendly, and mature. I really enjoy building and aesthetics but find it hard to motivate myself enough in SSP. I also like it when I can share infastrusture so people can focus more on areas they enjoys playing. And make really cool stuff and share it back with the community . I also enjoy joint projects and shared bases.

I am also thinking about maybe hosting my own server with a more focused pack but I don't know where to start. So if you are not taking players and if anyone reading this wants to help me set one up aprox for 10-20 people then I would be open to that. I am prepared to pay for it and don't mind if it means I find what I am looking for . So far I haven't had much luck with large open servers. And the good communities are mostly groups of close friends or people who have played together for a while. Unfortunately my friends don't really play Minecraft.

I live in Austrlia if that makes any difference. I usually play about 30hrs a week give or take.