Looking for staff...

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mawsie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am looking for people to staff my new server.

I am going to be looking for one senior administrator to help me run the server and assist with the initial set up. This person will ideally have knowledge of running a server and have administrated one before.

All admins will be responsible for the actual running of the server and will be assisting me in ensuring that all the rules are followed.

Moderators are currently not being hired.

If you are interested in helping me then please contact me on skype:

paul.mawson22

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
What modpack do you plan on using?
How large do you expect your server to be?
What host will you be using?
Will there be a browser available console for the server? (I think that's what it's called)
What plugins do you plan on using, if any?

mawsie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Ash, I am currently looking at the Direwolf pack but I might be using Ultimate, I'm not 100% sure on this yet.
Obviously I have a realistic view on the server, I know it won't be large to start with but I am happy for it to grow as large as possible.
I am currently using CreeperHost but if there are alternatives then I am happy to look at them.
Not sure what you mean by that? If you mean website then I do plan on having one made eventually.
The plugins that I would be using would be Buycraft and maybe others, depending on what it was suggested that I use.