Request Looking for staff for FTB Infinity server

R

rocket_doge_

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some staff members for an upcoming small FTB Infinity Evolved server.

They would be involved in working out a server concept (e.g. PvP? / Factions? / Towns? etc?), designing and creating a server logo and a website, planning and building things like spawns etc, as well as maintaining the server and providing support for players.

This is not my first server project and because I have ran the previous ones alone, I know how much work it is setting up and maintaining a server.

If you want to read about my last project (ended on August 1st), you can do that here.

About the server:

The current setup consists of a 2 core CPU with 6 gigabytes of RAM, but can easily be upgraded to a 4 core CPU with 14 gigabytes of RAM.

Please use these templates when applying:

• Position: Admin
      • Name:
      • Age (min. 16):
      • Experience with administrating and running minecraft servers:
      • How would you rate your ability to speak English:
      • What sets you apart from the other applicants:
      • Country and Timezone as well as how many hours a day you will spend on the server:
      • Additional information:

• Position: Technician
      • Name:
      • Age (min.16):
      • Experience with administrating a (minecraft) server using the server console:
      • Experience with using the Linux (Debian) console:
      • Country and Timezone as well as how many hours a day you will spend on the server:

• Position: Web designer
      • Name:
      • Age (min. 15):
      • How would you rate your ability to speak English:
      • Experience setting up and maintaing a website with the tool of your choice (e.g. Wordpress, etc) (if available, please attach a screenshot / link of your past work):
      • Experience designing logos in Photoshop / GIMP:

• Position: Builder
      • Name:
      • Age (min. 14):
      • Experience with building in Minecraft (if available, please attach a screenshot of your past work):
You can send your application to [email protected] (please check our spam folder for replies) or post it below.