Looking for someone to play Compact Claustrophobia with.

PrinceCuddles

Aug 22, 2020
New York
As the title implies I will be looking to do a complete play through of the modpack Comapct Claustrophobia.

- My timezone is EST (GMT-5). The most common cause of group falling apart is due to vastly different time zones.
- I would like someone with a microphone so that we are able to communicate while playing through the modpack.
- I my self am a completionist, meaning i would like to start from no quests done to eventually 100% quest books completion or very close to that like 95%+. I just hope you don't quit on me mid way.
- I would prefer someone who is 18+. It's more so to do with able to handle/understand certain jokes which younger folks are unable to understand and so on. I my self am 24yo.

If you are interested in playing you may send me a DM on my discord PrinceCuddles#1337.
I have a server setup and ready to do just waiting for someone to play with. I have dabbled a little into this modpack just to learn what mods are in the pack and then thought it would be more fun with more then just one person to play with.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Post is a year old, so it's most likely not a valid request for that play through.