Looking for some players to join me on some modded survival runs.

Captain_Marrow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, name's Cole!

I am currently in the looks for a couple of guys or gal's that would like to join me on a fresh start on some sort of mod-pack. I have been away from Minecraft for quite some time and I am ready to hop back in for a run or two.

Info about me-

Age- 18

Hours on MC? - Around 500+

Modpack/Modpack experience? - Pretty much everything but I have yet to grasp the true power of those darn tech mods.

Who would be hosting?- Me, I have 120 down 30 up, I can dedicate about as much ram as needed for any sort of mod pack.

Modpack personality- For these runs I want them as long, challenging and as fun as possible. Besides that, i'm down for anything.

Do I do comms? One thing required when playing with me, you gotta speak English, nothing bad meant in that statement, and you gotta be able to talk.

How active am I?- On for at least 8+ hours a day.

Skype?- Shisaironin

Requirements-

1. You gotta have a decent enough computer and internet to run a heavily modded mine-craft. I want to make these runes challenging and take forever, so bigger the better.

2. Comms.

3. Active blah blah blah...

4. Good attitude, able to handle humor and can have a serious aspect

F0XTR0T

Jul 29, 2019
I think you'd enjoy my mod pack. It's a very, very large techpack which should help you learn more about tech! I am also looking for someone to play it with, it doesn't really have magic type mods in it so if that's your thing this pack probably isn't a good idea.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I may be interested. I am 26y old guy from Czech Republic with powerful PC and very good internet connection. I am not that much experienced in survival (didnt play in 2+years) but i am daily working in creative and have old-times basics being expert in RS-mods logic and very talented designer with high standards. I would like to learn AE and check how interesting is recent era in survival.

AceOfShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've had a couple years experience with modpacks, I'd say FTB Infinity evolved on expert mode would be a good pack for you, if your going for a long and full gameplay run

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Just a tip for whoever sees this post. He hasnt been online for 2+ weeks. Dont think hes going to react...

Reactions: masterzh
J

jesse baker

i want in on this im new to mod packs but learn quick and im 21 aswell

M

MichaelSWazowski

I may be interested. I am 26y old guy from Czech Republic with powerful PC and very good internet connection. I am not that much experienced in survival (didnt play in 2+years) but i am daily working in creative and have old-times basics being expert in RS-mods logic and very talented designer with high standards. I would like to learn AE and check how interesting is recent era in survival.
Hey I would be interested in playing with you I love mostly Tech mods and adventuring mods.. I am also 14!

M

MichaelSWazowski

I will be willing to play with you also Captain_Marrow