Looking for some mods (again)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I'm looking for some "small" mods detailed below. Most of these have been done as part of bigger mods, but I don't want all the extras included in those mods.
Does anyone know of any that fit the bill (for 1.7.10), or if anyone could make a mod that makes these tweaks, that would be amazing.

* Disable zombies/skeletons burning during day - bonus if instead they suffer from a weakness effect so there is some benefit to daytime

* Sleeping doesn't skip the night - night is a game mechanic that I feel is too easily abused/skipped by sleeping

* RandomThings has a feature for darker nights, but is there a similar mod that does the same, but provides extra light at night based on moon phase?

* Simple to use mod that shifts sea level up to 128, so there are 64 more block depth available underground. Bonus if it works with biome mods.

* A mod that adds a manual and automatic sieve apart from Ex Nihlio that would be configurable to work with custom blocks?

* Mod that adds an intermediate "furnace" between vanilla furnace and Tinkers Smeltery. I want to change how you obtain early game ingots. I'm leaning towards using Mariculture for this role, but it's a big mod for just one thing.