Looking for some help with ME fluid level emitters.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

johnnypebs

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to figure these things out. I have a fluid storage card in my ME system, fluid terminal, fluid monitor and fluid crafting chamber. I want to pull water from an aqueous accumulator and keep 256 buckets in the system at all times. I have a fluid import bus attached to the accumulator and a fluid level emitter attached to the ME cable behind that and pointing at the import bus. The import bus is set to be active with redstone signal and the emitter is set to emit a redstone signal when levels are below 256000 mBuckets. The emitter is clearly off and there is more than 256 buckets of water in the systen, but water keeps getting transferred into the ME system.

Screenshots:

The setup
QFVBC9P.png

The emitter interface

IdK7XDh.png

The import bus interface

04rwT3L.png

What am I doing wrong?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what Minecraft version and what modpack you're playing, but I know Agrarian Skies used an Extra Cells version where the fluid level emitter was bugged.
updating Extra Cells to a newer version fixed the problem.

johnnypebs

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what Minecraft version and what modpack you're playing, but I know Agrarian Skies used an Extra Cells version where the fluid level emitter was bugged.
updating Extra Cells to a newer version fixed the problem.
Yeah, it's the most recent version of Agrarian Skies; 2.1.4? (not on that machine right now) How would one go about updating just Extra Cells, if that's the issue?

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
What version of Minecraft is that modpack based around? It should be as some as pulling the modfile from FTB>AgrarianSkies>Minecraft>mod and replacing it with the stable version.