Casual Server Looking for Skype friends to do FTB server [any pack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys - I've gotten a lot of fun out of Minecraft and its modpacks by hosting private servers, where we get 2-4 guys on our own world and just do whatever [similar to some youtubers].

Recently some of the guys I used to do this with stopped being available due to real life reasons, so now I'm looking for people on here who would want to have a fun time. I'm pretty much open to any modpack/map, depending on what everyone wants to do.

The only requirements are that you have Skype with a mic, and that you will be online often [4 out of 7 days a week min].

If you want to join and have a fun time, just post your skype here [or in a PM] and I'll add you :).

j10reeve

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I really love playing FTB and would like to do so with some nice people. My Skype is J10reeve same as my ign

Hope to hear off you soon

Jordan

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this is exactly the type of thing that I have been looking for. As I am getting parts in for a custom build, if think I may start an actual YouTube lets play. My skype is Ronnicpoison. I hope be see how this works out.

natrat2000

Jul 29, 2019
If the server is still open to join I would love to join, my skype name is nathan.flowers12 and if it is still open to join what mod pack is it?

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. If you would still like another person to join you, I would love to play with a small group of people! Skype is bigman52796, same as my ign.

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I would like to join to! skype is kevin.ljungqvist1
Would really like to play on a small server!

natrat2000

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. If you would still like another person to join you, I would love to play with a small group of people! Skype is bigman52796, same as my ign.
Join77.96.207.77 it's my Feed The Beast Unleashed server, It is open from around 3pm GMT till 9PM GMT except for this week, which it will be open whenever people want to go on so add me on skype if you want to![DOUBLEPOST=1414360768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I would like to join to! skype is kevin.ljungqvist1
Would really like to play on a small server!
Join 77.96.207.77 it's my Feed The Beast Unleashed server, It is open from around 3pm GMT till 9PM GMT except for this week, which it will be open whenever people want to go on so add me on skype if you want to!