Looking for server to join.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Argelius

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. I am looking for a server to join that uses a mod pack with the following mods:

Mekanism
Applied Energistics
Big Reactors
Simply Jetpacks
Thermal Expansion (and other Thermal mods)
Jabba
And more.

I would prefer the server not limited to those but those are the main mods I look for on a server.
If anyone has a community server that uses these mods then that would be awesome, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
I think most if not all of those are covered by FTB Infinity.
I will admit - I dont know everything there is to know about the mods that Infinity encompasses - but so far I am loving it.

I run a new-ish server.
Its about a month old with perhaps 10-15 regular players.
They play across different timezones - so usually find between 3-6 players online in the evenings (GMT)

The server is advertised as a Roleplaying Fantasy server - but I don't enforce that.
As long as everyone gets along and avoids griefing - then everyone is happy.

Right now myself and some of the other players are in the throws of a roleplay using Witchery vampirism and lycanthropy.
Typically this entails me building a temple or secret chamber - and the vampire blood is sealed within - waiting to be discovered.

If you think you might want to jump on and have a look our servers hostname is

minecraft.asmodei.net (default port)
our forums are:
minecraft.azmodan.net

Grief protection is provided as part of Forge Essentials:
Guides on how to use it can be found on our forums.
The Spawn Cathedral has dispensers which will provide free iron swords , picks and food - to get you started.

Argelius

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly Infinity doesn't use Mekanism in it's pack so I will be declining that invitation. Thank you though.