Looking for possible server to join

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been looking for a server that I can join, preferably a small community. I have had trouble finding servers since lots of them require you to play on a daily basis which is not possible for me.

If anyone can advise me on a possible server that is is European or UK, since I am from South Africa the connection with anywhere else is terrible.
I was with one server but then the server got closed, so looking for another server, since single player is getting boring.

If there are any questions or suggestions please let me know.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Also from SA, I was running a server in the UK through Creeperhost and everything has to be absolutely perfect or you'll tear your hair out. Where are you and what connection/ISP do you have?

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
Also from SA, I was running a server in the UK through Creeperhost and everything has to be absolutely perfect or you'll tear your hair out. Where are you and what connection/ISP do you have?

Hi I am not looking at hosting a server, more to join. What do you mean everything has to be perfect?

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
Ftb monster server if you want add my on skype for the whitelist! Skyp riadida

Sent from my iPhone 6+