Looking for people to play with.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Jul 29, 2019
So at some point last night i decided i wanted to make a server and play with other people. I've never really played on servers before, but i got the basic idea. So i went to a website and paid to get a server hosted. Its running Direwolf20 1.7.10. i really would like to find some people to join me playing. I'm not expecting my server to fill with 100's of people by tomorrow, honestly i'd like to keep it relatively small. So if youre interested, let me know. Remember that the world is brand new and as of yet I dont even have a house, so it'd be from scratch. Thanks :D

F

faustdonner

I would be kinda interested. Can you tell me what mods you got?

F

faustdonner

Ok^^ It's a voice server so you can talk to each other in different channels. I got one though. I'll pm you
my address. You just have to get the client and connect (if you got a mic of course).

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'd be interested! Problem is, I'm from Finland, so there is probably too large of a timegap between us..

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
If I can tear myself away from just cause 3 and fallout 4 I wouldn't mind joining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

PureEcstacy

So at some point last night i decided i wanted to make a server and play with other people. I've never really played on servers before, but i got the basic idea. So i went to a website and paid to get a server hosted. Its running Direwolf20 1.7.10. i really would like to find some people to join me playing. I'm not expecting my server to fill with 100's of people by tomorrow, honestly i'd like to keep it relatively small. So if youre interested, let me know. Remember that the world is brand new and as of yet I dont even have a house, so it'd be from scratch. Thanks :D
I'd like to join you!