looking for people to play on a private Direwolf20 pack server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

konfoninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB community i am not new to FTB but new to the forums i don't know if this is the right place (but i hope it is) i have a server and will only allow 5-7 people to join (i am a kinda shy person) there are a couple rules.
1. don't steal from others (this is a normal d20 serer no plugins) so i need to trust you before you are aloud on.
2. i want chat to stay PG for there might be kids playing
3. don't ask for op this can get annoying and has a chance of you getting kicked out.
4. no griefing be kind to others
5. do not disturb others if they ask to be left alone
6. and have fun that's what minecraft is all about right :)
for application to join email me @ [email protected]
or tell me about yourself below
thank you <3

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man I wouldnt mind joining
I have been in the modded minecraft scene for many years now and wouldnt mind playing on a small server I do intend to record on it if you dont mind and if you dont want my to thats fine as well just out of curiousity are you runing this server at your house or is someone hosting for you

konfoninja

Jul 29, 2019
i don't mind if you/anyone records as long as you don't give out the ip i would need to think about adding you so do give me about a half a day for me to accept or deny your request :)

Silvi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Ive sent you an Email with my IGN on it for an add to the server.
Myself im a 21 Year old from England just looking for a small modded minecraft server/community to enjoy my time on and just chill out with others sharing times and such on mods and other fun activities i look foward to hearing your reply.