Looking for people to play minecraft with

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
I have the ability to host a dedicated Minecraft server (I have done this for a few years now) but my buddy and me are now looking to expand our player base.

We are not currently running any server but this will change when we (as in me, my buddy and who ever joins up) decide on a pack/group of mods we want to play.

We also have a Teamspeak 3 server up and running, if anyone is interested in my offer please pm/ reply here and we will get to work (this offer is also available to a group if they want to merge with us).

Neo130288

Last edited:

Duke0102

Jul 29, 2019
The server is based in Germany (great price on dedi servers) but has a gigabit connection.

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
as you may have guessed duke is my buddy so plz any question feal free to ask either one of us.

the server specs are:
intel i7 950 @ 3.07GHz
24GB ram
gigabit connection
unlimited bandwith
and of course 64-bit

Last edited:

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment none but i was thinking of putting up a infinity, but i would like to get a group together to decide on a pack/ if we want a custom pack.

D

DireChyymeras

Hey I'm a nearly 17 year old mature player who does a lot of building, I would love to play with a group of people, I have just submitted a custom pack actually which could be suitable

P

Plopy199

hey i am 19 and been playing Minecraft since beta, I have just started playing modded Minecraft a few months ago, I hope you get back to me and consider me/

E

ekuzi44

Hey I'm 18 looking for some people to play with

Last edited:
C

Cornette1989

I've been playing Minecraft for years, I'm somewhat experienced with FTB unleashed and Infinity however haven't really tried anything else. I've been getting pretty tired of playing alone recently, and honestly haven't touched any mod packs in about 5 months but have prior experience. I'm 26 years old, and live in TN.

Let me know if you are down, I can send you my Skype if needed.

Anyone else is this section feel free to PM me so i can get us set up.

Duke0102

Jul 29, 2019
An update for players on our server, we've switched to a MUCH better server as mentioned recently in the MOTD. The old server is running and has details of the new one in the current MOTD.
Please get in touch with Neo or myself if you're having any issues connecting to the new one.

A

AuraSmasher

Hey I'm 18 years old and would love to join this group.
It's mostly because i want to have fun and play minecraft again because it has been ages since i played it.
There are also some mods i really want to try in group