Looking for people to play FTB with

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nukeum

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum environment so bare with me.

I'm beginning to get bored of playing Minecraft/FTB alone and I am currently looking for some people to play with. I play, or have played, most of the mod packs and like pretty much all of them. However, recently I have gotten into playing Monster and Agrarian Skies. It would be awesome if some of you guys could PM me or post in this thread and let me know if you're interested in joining me. In your message please include your IGN, your skype, your age, and your favorite mod pack(s).

I am 18 years old and looking for:
  • Someone that is 13 or older
  • Someone with a skype
  • Someone that doesn't mind switching between multiple mod packs
  • Someone that likes Vanilla Minecraft too
Thanks in advance for all the replies guys! :D

Nukeum

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks kavin1337, I did and sent you a contact request on skype.

In response to what Loxinnightwalker said, I'm not trying to promote a server because I do not own one. I am simply looking for someone to play FTB with.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks kavin1337, I did and sent you a contact request on skype.

In response to what Loxinnightwalker said, I'm not trying to promote a server because I do not own one. I am simply looking for someone to play FTB with.
What I was trying to say was that there are a lot of white list servers that you could try to play on since they are really nice most of the time.

Nukeum

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I apologize. I misunderstood you. Thanks for the advice. I'll check it out.

Anyone else want to join kavin1337 and me?

JDino

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys are still looking I would
IGN: IXAwokenXI
Favorite: Been playing skyfactory a lot