Casual Server looking for people to play ftb with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dmhbeast88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

Ive been getting pretty bored just playing FTB by myself and looking for a few people who want to play. I plan on hosting the server from my house. Not looking for this type of person or that type, and dont care about your knowledge of the mod packs. Just want to be able to play and have fun.

Can just build up cool bases or make it object orientated.. like maybe building a town, or installing a mod like ICBM and have battles. dont know and dont care.Or just trying to mine and craft as much as possible.. fairly certain i can host up to 10 people. Id like for everyone to team up with someone. kind of like direwolf does

Im 25 with a job and gf. So i can not play 24/7.. I will basically be playing whenever im bored. However i will try to make sure the server is up and running all the time.

Looking for a few like minded people to play with. Meaning, have a job and arn't on the server 24/7. Atleast be 18. dont care if you have skype or not. Its a plus, but chat works just fine for me. Just write back with some details bout yourself. im not to picky. so yeah

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, my name is Tobias i'm 18 years old, from Denmark, and attending my final year of Gymnasium(Danish somewhat equivalent of high school). I like you have grown a little bored of playing alone and would like to play together with a small casual group of players. I like the whole town and team idea it sounds really awesome, but all in all i'm kinda un biased as to what we do as long as we have fun doing it. I can be on skype when i play if anyone wishes to voice chat instead of typing. I'm usually able to play around 4-6 hours per day.

Mahdniss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm new to FTB and would like to experiment and have fun. I'd feel privileged to join. I'm running 2.3 GH with 4G RAM atm until my PC build is completed. I'm not sure what all I can do, but if I'm able I will try to keep up.

I am 22, soon going to college. I enjoy learning and competent humor. So don't worry about random explosions... unless I don't understand some machine and it blows up in my face.