Looking for people to play FTB with. 18+

S

Sikaa

Hi!

First a little about me: Im 23 years old, from Norway. I do have some experience with FTB but im not at all an expert, besides from minecraft i do have minor to major experience in 20-25 other crafting games. Sometimes i play alot, sometimes i play less, and now im planning to play alot!

A little about you: over 18, good attitude and humor, some experience would be appriciated but not entirely needed if your a fast learner and a good googler^^. Using skype is preffered, playing on a multiplayer server is a must, and good english is a must.

Other from that i really wanna hear the people who might wish to join up's thoughts, and take it from there.

Really hope i hear from anyone soon, as i really would like to get started, but cant really bother to start alone :D

M

MichaelSWazowski

Hi im not exactly 18 so...
Besides the point of being 18 if you want to make a exception im down to play
Your choice of modpack I can play any.
btw im 14

jaiman

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join i'm 16 and from Australia but am on school holidays so i have all the time in the world to play, if my age is worrying you then give me a chance to prove i am mature. If needed i can host a server 24/7.

My Skype name is jaiman123456789 with the image being a character from an anime called Gangsta.

G

Ginta_blade

Hey im Ginta. I have a server i play on, id like one other person to join, so if you want to then add my skype and ask me for the IP. im 20 years old and from USA. My skype name is googleit3

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm 23 I'm interested, just one question (before I explain more) is where is the server based

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
howdy, I help run an 18+ group with 4 servers and its own website. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Our website is aurafury.com

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
forgot to mention the FTB pack names: Chrome Prophecies, Dark Moon, InfiTech, and PokeTech 2

P

Plopy199

I would love to join, i have a lot of experience and Skype in minecraft

E

ekuzi44

Hey I'm 18 looking for some people to play with

Last edited:
C

Cornette1989

I'm fairly experienced with infinity and unleashed, I might need some time to refresh my memory because I haven't played any mod packs in about 4-5 months, but that's what google is for.

26 years old, and been playing Minecraft for 2.5 maybe even 3 years now.

PM me if you are down, I can also send you my Skype name if needed.

Thanks

J

jay8781

I'm 18 and looking to play. I prefer skype but don't mind other chats. I would love to work on group projects.