Looking for More YouTubers

Rixx_

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, So I have been running servers for myself a group of friends for like 3 or 4 years now. We have a decent group. Our Server group has recently broken out of the Stigma that was us being just Minecraft Players. We have expanded the Group to a full on small Gaming Community. We are calling it Addicts and Exiles.

I have done a few late night Stream's on Twitch, but what I have really been getting into lately, is YouTube Videos. I have about a Dozen subs on YouTube, and my SkyExchange videos are hitting the triple digits. I am not big, but one day, maybe!

What I would like, is to maybe put up a server for just those of us who want to make youtube videos. We can help each other out, make guest appearances on people's streams, things like that.

If you are interested, I have a Discord server for the Community I am building, and I can toss you an invite if you are interested.

So, Anyone Interested?

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
i would love to. you can contact me in private message or just say if you prefer discord/skype/teamspeak to chat

I

ImGimp

Ok, So I have been running servers for myself a group of friends for like 3 or 4 years now. We have a decent group. Our Server group has recently broken out of the Stigma that was us being just Minecraft Players. We have expanded the Group to a full on small Gaming Community. We are calling it Addicts and Exiles.

I have done a few late night Stream's on Twitch, but what I have really been getting into lately, is YouTube Videos. I have about a Dozen subs on YouTube, and my SkyExchange videos are hitting the triple digits. I am not big, but one day, maybe!

What I would like, is to maybe put up a server for just those of us who want to make youtube videos. We can help each other out, make guest appearances on people's streams, things like that.

If you are interested, I have a Discord server for the Community I am building, and I can toss you an invite if you are interested.

So, Anyone Interested?
IF you are still looking let me know, I have been looking for a group for quite a long time.