Looking for modpack to help my friend learning mod but with translated quests

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I started playing with my friends, they are learning slowly how to play modded and they struggle a lot because they dont know english and since we are a deaf team we cant ear all the tips said in youtube video.
For myself i had the luck to learn modded before becoming deaf, but its not their case so i'm here to ask help for them and the best thing would be a modpack built to help new players to play modded minecraft with quests but with a translated version (french here) so they can understand all the step easier.
Do you know if i can find that somewhere ?

Thank in advance

Piripács

Jul 29, 2019
You should look around and find Frech servers, maybe they are translated. In my coutry there is a few server that runs mods with translations.
I'm not sure that those mods are already have translations, or those who runs the server made their own translations.
Ask around on French servers, possibly that is your best option.

Also if runs your own server, you can translate anything using resourcepacks. It is not that hard to make resource packs, especiall translations, if you know how to make folders and files on the computer.
You can use online translators, they are good for the start if you don't know something in english.
Take a look at this post, it can help you how to do it:
Mod translation basic help.

Reactions: mbbkraft

samuelayomide2404

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,
I started playing with my friends, they are learning slowly how to play modded and they struggle a lot because they dont know english and since we are a deaf team we cant ear all the tips said in youtube video.
For myself i had the luck to learn modded before becoming deaf, but its not their case so i'm here to ask help for them and the best thing would be a modpack built to help new players to play modded minecraft with quests but with a translated version (french here) so they can understand all the step easier.
Do you know if i can find that somewhere ?

Thank in advance

Text Mr Luke he should have what you need
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk