Looking for Mature Gamers

Corrad93

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for people to join The Stream team we have a 40 man TS server and a minecraft server,we are a streaming clan play all types of games Minecraft FTB (Crash landing on server but will change on 1.7.10 ) Battlefield,conter strike, and many more. if interested PLZ post. requirements are able to use team spaek and are mature good players (15+) plz

Jul 29, 2019
Ts3:yes
English 1-10: 6.5
If you need more info ask.

Sent from my GT-I8190N

MonkeyB

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for people to join The Stream team we have a 40 man TS server and a minecraft server,we are a streaming clan play all types of games Minecraft FTB (Crash landing on server but will change on 1.7.10 ) Battlefield,conter strike, and many more. if interested PLZ post. requirements are able to use team spaek and are mature good players (15+) plz
How many people actually play with you? Also how many people watch your stream?

Other then that, I play TF2 and FTB, have a good mike, TS, and a skype, and am over 15.

I live on east coast, and get on between 3 and 6 EST most days.

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
i am 14, i know this is year off but i would love to be on your servers and talk with u guys

i have Skype, teamspeak, google hangouts and many other ways to contact you

i want to join because i am a uoutuber and would love to have a group of people to play with, gaming IGN is Narnicus but sometimes in mmos or rpgs i go by Zurona

Corrad93

Jul 29, 2019
How many people actually play with you? Also how many people watch your stream?

Other then that, I play TF2 and FTB, have a good mike, TS, and a skype, and am over 15.

I live on east coast, and get on between 3 and 6 EST most days.
i am 14, i know this is year off but i would love to be on your servers and talk with u guys

i have Skype, teamspeak, google hangouts and many other ways to contact you

i want to join because i am a uoutuber and would love to have a group of people to play with, gaming IGN is Narnicus but sometimes in mmos or rpgs i go by Zurona

so you know right now not many of the members are on most have school and jobs but on the week end there are a few jumping on so if you are still want to join tell me and i will pm the info

murawski21

Jul 29, 2019
i can do cs go ,ftb and regular vanilla minecraft thats really it
i have team speak and skype
age 18

Jul 29, 2019
I have skype, i use ts
I can play csgo,minecraft(modded,vannila...),arma 2/3....
Im part of few communitys, time is no problem
Pm me for info.

MonkeyB

Jul 29, 2019
I have skype, i use ts
I can play csgo,minecraft(modded,vannila...),arma 2/3....
Im part of few communitys, time is no problem
Pm me for info.
Have you noticed that this thread has not been replied too since NOVEMBER?

I forgot about these forums until I got a email about a reply.