Looking For HQM Mod Packs

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by XSIXSMITHX, Mar 17, 2017.

1. XSIXSMITHX

XSIXSMITHX New Member

Hi!

Recently I've found myself only being interested in HQM mod packs. Preferably ones where once you complete a quest you get some form of reward. I've just come across Tolkien Craft 2 so going to see how that goes and i have also played Project Ozone 2 but i want to know if there are any good HQM mod packs out there? Ideally one that will run on a laptop with 4GB RAM :)

Thanks

2. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

It very much depends on what kind of experience you're after, and what you define as good. There is a LOT to do in Project Ozone 2, but for some people its tedious grind. Packs like Regrowth, Obscurity and Material Energy 4 are all HQM packs that are very thematic - while there isn't as much to do as in something like PO2, they have a very consistent feel to them. I'd give some a go and see what grabs you! If you can run PO2 on your laptop, the rest shouldn't be a problem ;) Alas I can't even do that on mine...

3. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

I'll second Obscurity. That was a very well done HQM. Made you think a little outside of the box as well due to the limited mod set.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  4. XSIXSMITHX

XSIXSMITHX New Member

Thanks guys. When I've played PO2 it ran a little poorly on curse launcher however i found it on the technic launcher and it ran so much better so not sure what the difference was with that. In terms of experience I don't really mind as i really want to have a go with a lot of the mods out there so i get a better understanding of them :)

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  5. KingAmo

KingAmo New Member

If you want a large quest amount, do hypovolemia or project ozone 2(both FTB).
    If you want unique concepts, agrarian skies 1&2, the ferret business, aftermath, and blast off
    Magic would be magic farm 3, hypovolemia, minescape, and mage quest.
    Tech would be impact flux, material energy 1-4(I think), skyblockcity(I think), evolving tech(nology), and space astronomy. Hope it helps.