Looking for help creating a mystcraft age

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zenikk

Jul 29, 2019
im useing the direwolf20 1.7.10 pack and am looking for some help to create a stable minning age and a nexus age, since hosting a server, but i have no clue what pages i would need for making them. can anyone help?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
First of all congrats, Scotty is back in the house!

Secondly, gonna need a bit more info... MC version for start and then what you want the age to be like...

cisrox4

Jul 29, 2019
As he said, we need more info. However, even without such info, I can tell you one thing. Define everything carefully. Don't just put blue. Blue what? Blue sky? Blue sun? Blue dirt? This will cause instability, and unexpected things you didn't want, like meteors and the likes.
I found this on another thread. The guy said you need these:
X Biomes (naturally, if you choose single biome, you only want one)
1 Biome Controller
1 Sun
1 Moon
1 Star
X Features (Dungeons, Villages etc)
1 Lighting
1 Terrain
1 Weather
to have a stable age. Put time before sun and moon.

zenikk

Jul 29, 2019
im useing minecraft version 1.7.10 with direwolf20 1.7.10's version 1.0.2 on the server what other info would you need?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Do note that, last I checked, there's a "bug" in Mystcraft that adds instability for all the ores that spawn in a dimension, and since packs like Direwolf20 have lots of ores, virtually any age will be unstable. So, make sure that you put a Stone Block page before the Terrain page (because ores won't spawn in snow, dirt, or anything else), and get an op to type "/myst-twi" while in the age to make it not be so unstable.