Request looking for good modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I mean, everyone’s definition of good is different, but if you’re looking for a modern one I’d recommend FTB Revelation - it’s a decent size kitchen-sink style pack with a range of mods including the two you mentioned. In Direwolf20’s YouTube series he’s added a few extra mods for fun, that’s always something you could do if you think it needs spicing up.

Cuna

Feb 3, 2020
Im wondering kind of the same but a bit different...
I played FTB Infinity Evolved a few years ago.
Im wondering if there is a mod kind of identical to it that runs on newer version of MC?
I liked the size of infinity evolved.

any tips?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Not identical, but if you want the expert, you'll probably enjoy Enigmatica 2 Expert. If you just want a more relaxed experience, could try FTB Revelations or All The Mods 3

Cuna

Feb 3, 2020
Not identical, but if you want the expert, you'll probably enjoy Enigmatica 2 Expert. If you just want a more relaxed experience, could try FTB Revelations or All The Mods 3
Yes i was looking at FTB Beyond and Revelations.
which one is bigger so to speak?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Yes i was looking at FTB Beyond and Revelations.
which one is bigger so to speak?

Like my girlfriend tells me, bigger isn't always better.... wait.. wut.....?

Anywho... Unless you are desperately low on HD space, try them both. IIRC Revelation is the newer of the two packs, but still 1.12. It's a decent pack, but like Gamer said, Dire has a lets play, but added mods to it to more suit his style/wants/needs.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame