Looking for FTB Ultimate Youtube Partner| Feed The Beast

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrFozzy2

Jul 29, 2019

LOOKING FOR FTB PARTNER
Hello my name is michael i'm 16 and live in italy (I'm english & speak perfect english)
I'm looking for an FTB youtube partner to game with

You must have/be
-14+ :cool:
-Not a Squeaker :eek:
-Have a good pc ;)
-Sense of humor :D
-Youtube Channel :rolleyes:
-Play atleast 2h+ a day o_O

-Know A littile of FTB :mad:

Contact Me thru the post or on skyp
skyp: Fozzy2
For different time zones contact me on skyp and we can find a good time for both of us
It will be on a public server (english/usa)
it will be a Let's play series

Last edited:

SSJ4Puar

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like fun to me. I used to play Final Fantasy XI with someone from Italy. I've got everything on the list except the "good pc". Mine atm definately cannot record anything but skype while in FTB shouldnt be a big issue. You might wanna let ppl know what you want the channel to be about... Is it going to be a Let's Play FTB? or perhaps a Mod Highlight of the different things each mod can do? Also are your playtimes restricted due to your location. Italy and US have a 6-9 hour difference. Would it be on a private server or a public one?

MrFozzy2

Jul 29, 2019
i edited the post thank you for the notice if your interested let me know
Sounds like fun to me. I used to play Final Fantasy XI with someone from Italy. I've got everything on the list except the "good pc". Mine atm definately cannot record anything but skype while in FTB shouldnt be a big issue. You might wanna let ppl know what you want the channel to be about... Is it going to be a Let's Play FTB? or perhaps a Mod Highlight of the different things each mod can do? Also are your playtimes restricted due to your location. Italy and US have a 6-9 hour difference. Would it be on a private server or a public one?

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
I have everything on the list, but I have one thing to say, it is not two hours all together, it is two hours through out the day. :/

SSJ4Puar

Jul 29, 2019
have you seen what the mindcrack server is? they have a bunch of ppl who make videos about minecraft related stuff and all help eachother out. sure their stores are on teh honor system mostly because its strickly a vanilla server with very few plugins.

Perhaps running a FTB server in a similar fashion wouldnt be a bad idea. a small server with a few ppl. That way none of the content gets blasted through, adn you can have ppl who specialize in different areas. its a thought but its your show after all.

Last edited:

MrFozzy2

Jul 29, 2019
I am 19, and I am from the US
ADD ME ON SKYP:Fozzy2 --> italy[DOUBLEPOST=1386779780][/DOUBLEPOST]
have you seen what the mindcrack server is? they have a bunch of ppl who make videos about minecraft related stuff and all help eachother out. sure their stores are on teh honor system mostly because its strickly a vanilla server with very few plugins.

Perhaps running a FTB server in a similar fashion wouldnt be a bad idea. a small server with a few ppl. That way none of the content gets blasted through, adn you can have ppl who specialize in different areas. its a thought but its your show after all.

Yea that's what i was thinking FTB UNLEASHD with no plugins

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
I would ask if you had thought about the new direwolf pack, but I can't seem to run the pack with AM2 in it... o_O and I will add you on Skype later. :D

SSJ4Puar

Jul 29, 2019
problem is you've got to be sure if your going plugin free that the ppl you invite on the server arent gonna grief ppl. some of those plugins have anti griefing measures.

MrFozzy2

Jul 29, 2019
I would ask if you had thought about the new direwolf pack, but I can't seem to run the pack with AM2 in it... o_O and I will add you on Skype later. :D
Waiting for the skype add[DOUBLEPOST=1386862962][/DOUBLEPOST]I
problem is you've got to be sure if your going plugin free that the ppl you invite on the server arent gonna grief ppl. some of those plugins have anti griefing measures.
i will talk to every single one the people by voice and iterview them before i open a free-pluing server

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am interested add me on skype I meet all those requirements with flags flying! skype is beachlover444 :D I am also a mod and soon to be admin on my ftb ultimate server.